ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA preview

There are quite a few things I don’t understand about Holden’s loss there…
He looked out of gas after the 1st period. He usually has more energy than what he showed in that bout. Disappointing. I again question the S&C program because this isn't a new thing for Pitt wrestlers.

Welp, another low scoring Pitt bout. Luca scrapped and shot, but couldn't finish. I think he has a bright future though.

Nino handles business and was smart not going under Pentz he's sneaky on top

Reactions: Chaos
That Heller loss hurt as he now has a matchup with Payton Hall. I think the wrestlebacks if he loses to Monday would be a much better draw.

Reactions: _DBHoops
Peyton hall doesn’t look good at all though right now. I think he’s hurt.

Who is here in Tulsa with me? Where are the Pitt fans sitting? Have not seen the Pitt fans.
I didn't go this year. The travel just didn't work out with my schedule., but am already planning to go to KC next year. Pitt tix are in sec 307/308.

Matthews loses to Bartlett with 2 seconds left in overtime. Did Cole have any stall calls against him? Wonder why he didn’t just keep backing up.

Reactions: Eric_Knopsnyder
These wrestlers score less the longer they're in the program. Is that how they're coached?

Reactions: singregardless
Cole should’ve ran off the mat. He had not even one stall warning. There was no reason for him to be within 5 feet of Bartlett.
Are the coaches not telling him these things? Also, I didn't think they were off the mat when they restarted at the end.

He didn’t have any stalls just the caution for starting too quick on top… other than Nino all others seem to regress on their offense as the years go by at Pitt… has to be a coaching thing. Frustrating.

why didn't cole stall at the end? Or did he have a stall that i missed?
He tried but he went backwards instead of circling or shooting. I hate the way Cole finishes close matches. Playing with fire

Reactions: jctrack
He didn’t have any stalls just the caution for starting too quick on top… other than Nino all others seem to regress on their offense as the years go by at Pitt… has to be a coaching thing. Frustrating.
Just stop with these ridiculous hot takes

Ok, wtf Heller. I don't know-these Pitt wrestlers have made some pretty bad decisions so far in this tournament.

Reactions: persp and gary2
It’s shame Heller, had him pinned twice, roll through shouldn’t of happened but he got hosed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT