ADVERTISEMENT

ND 1, Wake 0 1st Half

Nice footwork by Worf

Watching ND this year, they dont overwhelm you with possession or a ton of chances. Just so so good defensively and enough offensive skill to put away their chances. They kinda remind me of the old Pitt basketball teams, they just strangle the life out of you.

Watching ND this year, they dont overwhelm you with possession or a ton of chances. Just so so good defensively and enough offensive skill to put away their chances. They kinda remind me of the old Pitt basketball teams, they just strangle the life out of you.
Let’s hope then ND’s ceiling is the Elite 8 just like the old Pitt hoops teams

2-0. Game.

ND hasn't allowed a goal since October 29. This is a very very bad matchup for Pitt. Pitt is talented and we can win but we yield so many chances, I can't see ND going scorless and us winning 1-0. ND is going to score. Can we score 2? Without Petkovic and Almeida, it seems unlikely unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: jctrack
2-0. Game.

ND hasn't allowed a goal since October 29. This is a very very bad matchup for Pitt. Pitt is talented and we can win but we yield so many chances, I can't see ND going scorless and us winning 1-0. ND is going to score. Can we score 2? Without Petkovic and Almeida, it seems unlikely unfortunately.
Jacquesson has really been playing well and seems to have hit his stride. I think Pitt will find a way to win.

Wake Forest barely showed up. It was cold and there was a light snowfall. They looked like they just wanted to go home as quickly as possible.

ND does just enough to win. If they had attacked more, they could have scored at least two more goals. But, they just lay back and play defense. It was worse when they got up 2. They have to be the most boring team to watch because you can see the openings they have available to them, and they just don’t take them. They are the anti-Pitt.

Clemson is winning 1-0. If they win, that’s three ACC teams in the Elite Eight.

Reactions: Pitt MD
Wake Forest barely showed up. It was cold and there was a light snowfall. They looked like they just wanted to go home as quickly as possible.

ND does just enough to win. If they had attacked more, they could have scored at least two more goals. But, they just lay back and play defense. It was worse when they got up 2. They have to be the most boring team to watch because you can see the openings they have available to them, and they just don’t take them. They are the anti-Pitt.

Clemson is winning 1-0. If they win, that’s three ACC teams in the Elite Eight.

Wake is a good team and they looked like they could have played ND for 24 straight hours and not scored. I don't even remember them getting close to even taking a good shot. I don't see anyone beating ND. Best case scenario is you somehow get a goal and win 1-0 or maybe 0-0 or 1-1 in PKs or something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT