ADVERTISEMENT

New OL verbal

4upmc

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2017

Better not hear anyone complain about this new OL verbal. Watch the film, she is a beast who knows how to finish blocks.

She's only a 3 star on recruiting services right now. Only has offers from MAC schools at the moment so hopefully HCPN jumps on her pretty quick.

Reactions: drp1tt
Not tall enough for OL probably make a better DT.
yep, here is your tackle...next gal down on the same twitter feed....I mean, at first she gets by a shake move and then she absorbs the head slap and does not assume the penalty will be called and sticks with the play in hopes of a big gainer. Unfortunately, she may have held near the very end of the play...

Last edited:
I pray that the guy in the gray shirt is getting ridiculed mercilessly by his friends.
No clue what happens before the video starts, but I feel bad for him. What do you do in that situation? You hit her back and you are roasted and the mob comes after you. You sit back and take it from Sumo Sarah and you get absolutely manhandled and embarrassed for getting worked by some huge fat chick.

No clue what happens before the video starts, but I feel bad for him. What do you do in that situation? You hit her back and you are roasted and the mob comes after you. You sit back and take it from Sumo Sarah and you get absolutely manhandled and embarrassed for getting worked by some huge fat chick.
you get the hell away from the whole damn place immediately. I see something like this at mcdonalds, I leave the store immediately. zero reason to be mixed up in that.. my man got used about 3 different times..

LIke I said, his buddies have to be killing him this week. Hey, this chick would kick my ass too, im not denying that and im sure I'd be hearing it from my friends as well, deservedly so..

you get the hell away from the whole damn place immediately. I see something like this at mcdonalds, I leave the store immediately. zero reason to be mixed up in that.. my man got used about 3 different times..

LIke I said, his buddies have to be killing him this week. Hey, this chick would kick my ass too, im not denying that and im sure I'd be hearing it from my friends as well, deservedly so..

The problem is we did not see it begin. Did she come out of no where with it? She never game him a chance to step back up to walk away, and like JP88 stated he can't fight back or he would be in more trouble than getting harassed.

The problem is we did not see it begin. Did she come out of no where with it? She never game him a chance to step back up to walk away, and like JP88 stated he can't fight back or he would be in more trouble than getting harassed.
im not saying we arrest him, im just saying his buddies have to be giving him a hard time, that's all. like I said, chick would have dogged me too..

Hypothetically - this beast does what she did and then the guy hits her to prevent getting pummeled. Isn’t that clearly self-defense according to the law?

Hypothetically - this beast does what she did and then the guy hits her to prevent getting pummeled. Isn’t that clearly self-defense according to the law?
not sure about the law but from any self respecting man, yeah, it's justified..

Yes by the law of the land he would be fine. By law of public opinion where everyone has a camera, he would get hung out to dry.

Reactions: Jpripper88

You probably don’t set her off in the first place. I can’t possibly imagine what was said or what happen but it apparently was escalating if everyone was gathered and someone had time to open their phone.

Yes by the law of the land he would be fine. By law of public opinion where everyone has a camera, he would get hung out to dry.
Isn’t he getting hung out to dry right now? Dude got pummeled, and will never live it down.

Isn’t he getting hung out to dry right now? Dude got pummeled, and will never live it down.
fair to say he was in a "no win" situation. I mean, he runs, he gets killed. he gets pummelled, he's a laughing stock, he knocks this chick out with a punch to the face, the Nazi feminists online call for his head. the way some of these psycho social warriors are, they'd probably find out who he is, where he works and harass him until he's fired then sit outside his house and
harass him for weeks.

My man had no way out of this. probably getting knocked over a few times and getting ribbing from his buddies for a year or two is the best case scenario..

Yeah, this is the problem in 2018. He hits her back. It gets posted to the internet. Some vigilante mob gets his name, address, and place of business and this guy has his life ruined.

You probably don’t set her off in the first place. I can’t possibly imagine what was said or what happen but it apparently was escalating if everyone was gathered and someone had time to open their phone.
I agree, but he may have just been drunk and laughed about her flipping out because her fries were too cold. Boom, Sumo Sarah shoved!

fair to say he was in a "no win" situation. I mean, he runs, he gets killed. he gets pummelled, he's a laughing stock, he knocks this chick out with a punch to the face, the Nazi feminists online call for his head. the way some of these psycho social warriors are, they'd probably find out who he is, where he works and harass him until he's fired then sit outside his house and
harass him for weeks.

My man had no way out of this. probably getting knocked over a few times and getting ribbing from his buddies for a year or two is the best case scenario..
Would it be okay if he side stepped when she charged and then pushed her to the ground using her momentum against herself?

Would it be okay if he side stepped when she charged and then pushed her to the ground using her momentum against herself?
of course, hell, it would be ok if he knocked her out with an uppercut in my book. are you asking me or the lunatic SJWs who spend their lives watching videos online and immediately make up their mind on guilt and spend their time and energy ruining that person's life? Cause if you are asking them, I'd bet the answer is no..

Like I said, this probably turned out the best for this poor guy. in a day or two, no one will remember. he fights back, his life is ruined.. he'd have the pink mafia in his front yard

Reactions: Jpripper88

By his buddies he is getting hung out to dry right now, but that is it. he is not getting hung out to dry by the people who have nothing better to do than find out everything about him and force his employer to take action and other things as well.

And his buddy is getting threatened by another hippo. He should have distracted her by throwing a cheeseburger.

What a disgrace. It's too bad he didn't punch her in the face so she would think twice about it next time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT