Rsross21

Scholarship
Mar 11, 2013
Maryland
on a lighter note for area fans...

Foster with an impressive 52 yd TD catch and run tonight vs Colorado St

on a lighter note for area fans...

Foster with an impressive 52 yd TD catch and run tonight vs Colorado St
Pitt should have guaranteed that he would have been taken care of academically like Bama did, and provided some wheels for dad. He would have been a Panther.

Foster definitely has a lot of talent, Ala-freaking-Bama wouldn't keep naming him a starter if he wasn't really good. His issues are staying healthy enough to stay on the field, he may just be one of those guys whose bodies just aren't built for it.

Foster definitely has a lot of talent, Ala-freaking-Bama wouldn't keep naming him a starter if he wasn't really good. His issues are staying healthy enough to stay on the field, he may just be one of those guys whose bodies just aren't built for it.
The mental aspect has been a hindrance as well. He is physically gifted - no doubt.

I ask this honestly (def not trolling) - does he have any chance in the NFL?

I think he will shine at the combine. That, added to the fact that he was at Bama will give him a shot.

It remains to be seen if he'll be able to master an NFL play book in order to stick on a squad.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
I think he will shine at the combine. That, added to the fact that he was at Bama will give him a shot.

It remains to be seen if he'll be able to master an NFL play book in order to stick on a squad.
I'll be curious to see how it works out for him. I hold no ill will on his decision.

Of course, he's a talented guy who plays for Alabama, everyone knows who he is. I just don't like his chances of staying healthy for an entire season.

You never know though, I remember a running back named Curtis Martin who had injury issues in high school and at Pitt who went on to become one of the greatest workhorses in the NFL for a decade or more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT