ADVERTISEMENT

Nitters vs. Arkansas

TempleBAPittMPA

Board of Trustee
Aug 31, 2001
1) Can the quarterbacks for either team actually throw the ball to their teammates?

2) Why the hell was the entire country subjected to a commercial for Dr. Oz from New Jersey?

1) Can the quarterbacks for either team actually throw the ball to their teammates?

2) Why the hell was the entire country subjected to a commercial for Dr. Oz from New Jersey?
I think Dr Oz is running in Pennsylvania?? But I'd like one day with no political b.s. but it is what it is. And that's NO political ads, either side.

Reactions: pierre93
PSU has to have the “attendance participation trophy “ for the Outback Bowl

they’ve been there like 18 out of the past 20 seasons or something

“ The something for Joey” bowl 💩 💩 💩

Reactions: Farnox
It’s been since the 70s when I was a kid and I still don’t understand how anyone looks at PSU uniforms and doesn’t immediately think “lame”….

their performance on the field only magnifies it 😂

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Pedst has looked pretty hapless for over 2 years now. Looks like money well spent.

I think the Razorbacks should pile it on

Frankie will be all kinds of angry

I think PSU is warming up the bus ….

what possesses PSU fans to get excited year after year over this boring looking, mediocre ass program beats me??? 🤷‍♂️

I think PSU is warming up the bus ….

what possesses PSU fans to get excited year after year over this boring looking, mediocre ass program beats me??? 🤷‍♂️
Here is the thing. We KNOW for the most part we are mediocre. The problem with PSU fans is they think they are Alabama.

They are literally the most delusional fanbase in sports.

Reactions: DruidTM
Bowl games might not mean much but PSU bowl games mean even less…😂

Let’s be honest PSU is just a terrible lousy no good program from a investments perspective

Here is the thing. We KNOW for the most part we are mediocre. The problem with PSU fans is they think they are Alabama.

They are literally the most delusional fanbase in sports.
We are not mediocre any longer. PSU is as far away from Alabama as they are from Ecuador. Sorry Ecuador....you were the first South American country that came to mind.

St penn only had 10 yards in penalties smh nothing like stacking the deck and still lost. H2P!!

Reactions: Saboteur II
How in the world did Penn State get one of the top QB recruits this year?

I’m glad those arrogant pricks lost. And I hope it ruined their new year. Lol

The fact that they were ranked in the top 4 at any point of this season is hilarious and is a demonstrable example of B1G bias. They were completely mediocre this year.

Because he paid for it..one of those odd quirks of evil capitalism...

Btw..probably a local spot and not national.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT