ADVERTISEMENT

NTOP 's Cliff Notes

NTOP

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
1. Champ is a legit star. Incredible knack to be in the right spot. And he finishes. Twice today he switched to his left hand after committing to a shot.
2. X looks like a different man with some scoring threats around. No need to do it himself.
3. Ithiel might be a streaky shooter, but opponents will need to honor that. Better spacing.
4. AKC wants to make plays. He looks for guys open. No hops. They can improve that over time.
5. Femi. Baller.
6. Jeff just let the kids play. Trust. Impressive.
7. No one knows how many games we'll play or who the opponents will be, so it's crazy to predict a ticket to the Dance.
8. We're going to the Dance!
9. Can you imagine what the ZOO would have been like today?

H2 frigging Pitt!

1. Champ is a legit star. Incredible knack to be in the right spot. And he finishes. Twice today he switched to his left hand after committing to a shot.
2. X looks like a different man with some scoring threats around. No need to do it himself.
3. Ithiel might be a streaky shooter, but opponents will need to honor that. Better spacing.
4. AKC wants to make plays. He looks for guys open. No hops. They can improve that over time.
5. Femi. Baller.
7. No one knows how many games we'll play or who the opponents will be, so it's crazy to predict a ticket to the Dance.

H2 frigging Pitt!
-I guess you feel we are BACK too!
-AKC a little too slow off the floor. He gets passes in position to score, but takes to long getting it off. He still is a nice player that is needed.
-We will be in the dance!

-AKC a little too slow off the floor. He gets passes in position to score, but takes to long getting it off. He still is a nice player that is needed.
Still need a center.

5. Femi. Baller.

H2 frigging Pitt!

Literally laughed out loud to 7 and 8.

Hate to even think about 9. Just glad to even have some basketball to watch I guess.

Reactions: Drew1208
5. Femi. Baller.

H2 frigging Pitt!

AKC still needs to compensate better for lack of hops. His extra long reach is a plus and if he can learn to use his body better the lack of hops won't be as important.

Ithiel's threat to make 3s is huge for this team. It means we should see fewer zone defenses--unlike the last two seasons.

AKC still needs to compensate better for lack of hops. His extra long reach is a plus and if he can learn to use his body better the lack of hops won't be as important.

Ithiel's threat to make 3s is huge for this team. It means we should see fewer zone defenses--unlike the last two seasons.
AkC I agree just needs to slow down and make a move to use his width

I hope we see zones. We’ve finally mastered them.

Reactions: PittPoker
One of only two times I screamed at my TV was when AKC took a feed and did a double pump and got blocked. Take that pass and slam it home immediately, young man.

Reactions: Bubby6
Zach Randolph who played at MSU reminds me of AKC. Zach learned positioning in the post and how to use his body to block out and grab offensive rebounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT