ADVERTISEMENT

O.J. To the portal…

Someone on here posted the whole thing about him covering for his son. I don't have the link to the full story, but it made a lot of sense.

Reactions: Pittgolf1971
Someone on here posted the whole thing about him covering for his son. I don't have the link to the full story, but it made a lot of sense.
Dude he straight up murdered Nicole and Ron, there was ZERO evidence linking his son to the crime scene and OJ's friggin blood was there, along with his shoe prints. The history of racism and corruption of the LAPD, the lack of knowledge of DNA, OJ being rich enough to hire the best legal team possible, the prosecutors looking for the death penalty instead of life in prison, along with the idiocy of Darden having OJ try on the gloves is why he walked.

Other than him butchering those people, he seemed like a pretty nice guy.
He was great in The Naked Gun.

What happens with any of his retirement fund money now? Do the Goldman's get it? I know that while he was alive, retirement money was off the table for the legal judgement. Hopefully the Goldman's and his children with Nicole get everything that is left.

Dude he straight up murdered Nicole and Ron, there was ZERO evidence linking his son to the crime scene and OJ's friggin blood was there, along with his shoe prints. The history of racism and corruption of the LAPD, the lack of knowledge of DNA, OJ being rich enough to hire the best legal team possible, the prosecutors looking for the death penalty instead of life in prison, along with the idiocy of Darden having OJ try on the gloves is why he walked.
His defense using DNA and equating it to science fiction seems so crazy today, but in 94 it worked. I still remember kids in my class applauding when the principal came over the loudspeaker to say he was not guilty.

It cracks me up when people point to his son. They don’t have the exact same DNA. Not only that I believe the number was like 1 in 4.5 billion probability in one of the blood test. Which was a higher number than existed on earth in 1995. He did it. Make no mistake

Reactions: Shomeydamonee
When they were getting ready to challenge the DNA and blood evidence, his lead attorney, Robert Shapiro, contacted Jerry Goldberg, who I worked closely with for 19 years, and asked if they could copy all of our files on using DNA/blood tests in paternity cases. They wanted to see if we had anything they didn’t.

Jerry had represented OJ in his divorce from Nicole Simpson and also had represented Kardashian and Robert Shapiro on a couple of matters. At the time of the murders, Jerry had nominated OJ for membership in his country club. The club wanted black, Hispanic and Asian members, and OJ was going to be the first black member. Jerry asked me to put it all together so we could send it over to them. Two days later, we listened to a tape of the first call from the police to OJ to advise him of his former wife’s death. Shapiro sent us the tape, saying OJ’s reaction to the news demonstrated his innocence. After the tape ended, Jerry told me to forget about sending them anything. He said we would have nothing to do with the defense.

I asked why. Jerry said OJ never asked the police if his kids were okay. They were in the house. Jerry said the only possible reason OJ didn’t ask about his kids was that he knew they were okay because he was the killer. That was enough for me.

The prosecution in that case was probably the worst I ever have seen. That Marsha Clark had a career after it was over was a joke. Remember who the first witness she called was? Her case actually went downhill from there, which was almost impossible.

Of course, Jerry withdrew OJ’s nomination to the country club. OJ never did find a club that would let him join. He spent the rest of his life golfing at Rancho Park, a public course in LA.

I think they made a 30 for 30 show out of this, but that Friday night was so surreal and I remember it well. I was in the Strip at some club (forget its name) but it was next to Metropol. Packed. It was literally 100 degrees that day. The US Open was at Oakmont. The Knicks/Rockets on all the TVs and the white Bronco chase ensued. The whole club chanting "GO JUICE GO!!!!"

The theory is that he was there that night, just wasn't the killer

I think they made a 30 for 30 show out of this, but that Friday night was so surreal and I remember it well. I was in the Strip at some club (forget its name) but it was next to Metropol. Packed. It was literally 100 degrees that day. The US Open was at Oakmont. The Knicks/Rockets on all the TVs and the white Bronco chase ensued. The whole club chanting "GO JUICE GO!!!!"
Rosebud? Whiskey Dicks?

Robert Higgins just called ABC news. He is standing outside the gates of hell. He said "I sees OJ and he look scared. It is quite the tensest. Baba Booey to y'all!" I'm thinking the call could've been farcical.

• Haha
Reactions: rab7607 and rpastir
I'm just as guilty as this as anyone else but think of the fact that two people were murdered and yet so many outlets and us as a society make OJ jokes. The dancing Itos...remember them. I remember the SNL cold open when they had Tim Meadows play OJ with a teleprompter and he he diagrams a play which reads "I did it." And even when everyone now acknowledges that he was guilty as sin, I can't help but remember that excellent documentary a few years back which looked at all things oj including the fact that he basically decapitated the mother of his children. Rot in hell juice.

OJ didn't kill anyone. He could barely walk and move from his football days. Secondly, Brothers don't do wet work - they shoot people. Google Mezzaluna - you'll find some interesting things that were going on there. Nicole's sister calls Mezzaluna to inform them that their Mom left her sunglasses. Ron Goldman volunteers to deliver them...not to where Mom was staying but to Nicole. Just didn't add up. But carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT