The Field - 28/1

Ben - 4/7
Mason - 5/2
Darnold - 65/1
Garoppolo - 75/1
Haskins - 90/1
Winston- 150/1
The Field - 28/1
Mason. If they sign another QB I hope it’s someone like Mike Glennon, Andy Dalton or Colt McCoy. Rudolph doesn’t need someone looking over his shoulder, but it would be good to have someone functional in the event he gets hurt.

Mason. If they sign another QB I hope it’s someone like Mike Glennon, Andy Dalton or Colt McCoy. Rudolph doesn’t need someone looking over his shoulder, but it would be good to have someone functional in the event he gets hurt.
Tyrod Taylor or Blake Bortles wouldn’t be bad.

At -175 I’d unfortunately put in a max play on Roethlisberger, I just don’t see the organization as ready to say goodbye to him yet. My preference would be to give Rudolph a shot, that seems to be the most logical option.

If they’ve already decided Rudolph is not an option as a starting QB I would be inclined to give Jameis Winston an opportunity. He does have talent and from a risk/reward probability it makes sense. If he works out you got a bargain, if he doesn’t it wouldn’t have cost very much. That’s the problem with Darnold, anyone who signs him will end up locking him in long term, and if he’s a stiff you’re basically screwed for years.

Id say 50/50 on Ben.

If Ben doesnt start, my guess is they go with Rudolf as it really doesnt matter who the QB will be. This is the start of a rebuild. They'd be better served to tank next year and try and draft a "franchise QB".

I do think the Steelers are getting harder to predict. Who would have predicted the trade for Fitz in midyear?

Reactions: gary2
Ben’s going to be like the Undertaker late in his WWE career. He’ll show up from time to time, do something memorable so no one forgets about him and “retire” only to return several months later. He will finally retire once he needs cryotherapy just to get up in the morning.

Start Mason and go heavy on lineman in this draft. Honestly, a first and second rounder and maybe even a late rounder. Sign Conner for peanuts or go the free agent market with an older but proven RB. We will see if Rudolph can get it done and if he is the future. If not we get the 10th pick in the draft next year and draft a higher ranked QB. I think it’s the only way to get it done. Hopefully the next 10 years don’t resemble the 1980s.

Reactions: cliff777
Start Mason and go heavy on lineman in this draft. Honestly, a first and second rounder and maybe even a late rounder. Sign Conner for peanuts or go the free agent market with an older but proven RB. We will see if Rudolph can get it done and if he is the future. If not we get the 10th pick in the draft next year and draft a higher ranked QB. I think it’s the only way to get it done. Hopefully the next 10 years don’t resemble the 1980s.
This is the best plan
Mid round another mlb and de

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT