ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cuse game thread

Seriously are they gonna fix that? Boyd another big pass completion.

When they say get the ball to your best players, that doesn't include your kicker. Even if he is a great kicker.

What the heck is up with the defense?? Looks like they came here half asleep. Inexcusable.

These 3rd down play calls are ridiculous. Boyd wasn't even close to the 1st down marker. I am starting to get really nervous.

Chaney is really holding back the offense right now. Terrible play calling on 3rd downs, unacceptable.

Reactions: PittPoker
SU alum told me this AM that their QB will end up being one of the best in school hx. I got a bad feeling about this game when I heard that, especially w/ all the injuries at safety.

Amara looking bad again. Interesting to see Maddox returning that punt. Can't say I disagree with the decision. Ball security is huge in that department especially.

Boyd has dropped 4 punts in the last two games. Though he is a playmaker, gotta secure the ball.

Amara looking bad again. Interesting to see Maddox returning that punt. Can't say I disagree with the decision. Ball security is huge in that department especially.

Cuse blitzing a lot. Need a screen or something. O line struggling with protection

They might as well kick FGs on 3rd downs. As dumb as that is it would make Chaney look smarter than he's looking right now.

Still some yardage, but Whitehead is a noticeable upgrade at safety over anyone else.

Defense looks like they are "TOO COOL" to play hard today. Need to pick it up. Can someone please text artie rowell a let him know that its not OK to get pushed onto your back every other play.

1st quarter thoughts,O-line getting whipped. Syracuse backs are hungry and aggressive Pitt's backs looking to step out of bounds...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT