ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, the positives

Whether fans like the unis or not,

I think it's pretty cool that Pitt acknowledges the steel heritage from our region with a different uniform.

Why they chose to wear them more than once has me scratching my head.

How in the hell can anyone say we were better than the three opponents before ND? We are one of the worst teams in the ACC, hands down.

I think most anyone can. We outgained 2/3 we clearly weren’t better than Miami although they outgained us by one. Without Pickett we didnot have a chance.
You should take midol, you’re clearly menstruating. You cry like a sissy after every loss. Just because we got blown out doesn’t mean you have to be a drama queen and start making crazy statements.
If you seriously can’t Tell that this offense is bringing down the team, there is no hope for you

I think most anyone can. We outgained 2/3 we clearly weren’t better than Miami although they outgained us by one. Without Pickett we didnot have a chance.
You should take midol, you’re clearly menstruating. You cry like a sissy after every loss. Just because we got blown out doesn’t mean you have to be a drama queen and start making crazy statements.
If you seriously can’t Tell that this offense is bringing down the team, there is no hope for you

AND WHO’S FAULT IS IT THAT WE HAVE NO OFFENSIVE TALENT?

You keep saying this over and over again as if it gives narduzzi a pass. He is responsible for both the offense and defense. As much as people complained about chryst’s defenses, they never were this bereft of talent or as bad as narduzzi’s offenses have been most of the lastfour years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT