ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma

Oct 6, 2012
Taking it to OSU. Could be worse than it currently is if not for missing a FG and some fumbles. Don't know what has happened to OSU, recruit great, but their skill positions are really bad compared to what they are normally. They still have good OL,DL but QB, RB and WR are not what you are used to seeing at OSU and they weren't last year either. On a side note clemson looks like they just reloaded.

Heard an interesting stat earlier today and I hope I remember this correctly. Pretty sure they said on Gameday They are 0 for against out of conference top 5 opponents at home.

It goes to show how much a QB means in modern football. Mayfield has been awesome barret isn't very good swap QB's and the score likely changes to OSU winning, probably closer but still winning.

Reactions: phxpanther
Taking it to OSU. Could be worse than it currently is if not for missing a FG and some fumbles. Don't know what has happened to OSU, recruit great, but their skill positions are really bad compared to what they are normally. They still have good OL,DL but QB, RB and WR are not what you are used to seeing at OSU and they weren't last year either. On a side note clemson looks like they just reloaded.
Urban has a very bad headache coming on.

Lincoln Riley is a amazing offensive mind. He got his start calling plays at ECU and was amazing. A few years after he leaves and ECU is one of the worst programs in the country. I met him many times and it was obvious he was a star in the making. Too bad our AD fired his mentor and hired a guy named Scottie Montgomery.

O$U losing by 15 at home will probably drop them to #3 in the country.

Hah agreed.

In retrospect the score wasn't indicative of the way the game went. Oklahoma could've easily won by 30+.

That offense has been lacking sorely since Tom Hermann left for Houston. Just hasn't been close to as effective as it was.

Lincoln Riley is a amazing offensive mind. He got his start calling plays at ECU and was amazing. A few years after he leaves and ECU is one of the worst programs in the country. I met him many times and it was obvious he was a star in the making. Too bad our AD fired his mentor and hired a guy named Scottie Montgomery.
WIth all due respecr to Riley, who appears to be legit, let's see how amazing his offensive mind is after Baker Mayfield graduates.

That guy makes a LOT of bad plays into good ones on pure intelligence, instinct and grit. He's a special QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT