ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Results

Jacarra Winchester wind 7-4 over Russia in the 1st round.

Dake 4-0 and makes it look easy as usual his defense and position is so crisp

OMG Gable just destroyed multiple time world champ Akgul and moves to the semis

Reactions: Ryno53
Gilman has looked really good.

Locks up the world team slot for October

Yep Gilman looked great and more importantly for him not he gets that spot for worlds in October if he wants it without having to go through Spencer,Fix and Suriano

David Taylor wins Gold 4-3 over Yazdahni oh man what a tight match

Reactions: persp
Helen Maroulis steamroller Mongolia 11-0 and wins bronze. What an amazing run after all the concussion issues she had the last 5 years and most having to retire from the sport

Reactions: pafootballguy
Great session for team USA. 4 for 4 3 medals Gable into the finals and jacarra and Dake both get pulled back into for a chance at bronze

Great results so far for USA Freestyle Wrestling. Would love to see Stevenson' win the gold.

Geno is a legend but thats a great stylistic match up for Gable. Geno is going to shoot a ton and Gable has the best reattacks and go behinds in the world

Geno is a legend but thats a great stylistic match up for Gable. Geno is going to shoot a ton and Gable has the best reattacks and go behinds in the world
I have never seen someone his size move like he does, he wrestles like a guy a 100 pounds lighter.

Reactions: lucac
thanks for keepging us updated, i recorded all the matches from last night. Really the first time i enjoyed watching the woman wrestling. They get after it. Mens boxing is finally on the right track also.

Steveson wins but it would be closer than people think, Cassar was quick and really strong for 235-245 pounds but Steveson has taken a step that no one can match.

What do you guys think the score would be if Cassar wrestled Steveson right now?

I think Gable would handle him pretty easily he has gotten so much better the last couple years but I think that would always be a bit tricky style wise because Cassar can match him athletically and most guys can't but Gable is on another stratosphere right now

Dake and Jacarra wrestle right off the bat for spots in the bronze medal matches

Dake beats Cuba 10-0 in the 1st period goes to the bronze match

Jacarra wins 3-0 and will also advance to the bronze match LFG

Sarah Hildebrant wins 11-0 and moves on to round 2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT