ADVERTISEMENT

OT: chicken nuggets

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
I was told that sams club carried chicken nuggets in a 3lb bag that tasted exactly like Chic Fil A. I was skeptical but I decided to try for myself.

The brand and product is Members Mark southern style chicken bites. And we had them for the UCF game and put them on Kings Hawaiian rolls with a pickle. And I can tell you that it indeed was a chic fil A sandwich exactly.

If you’re a chick fil A fan, I highly recommend.

Just thought I’d share some very meaningful and impactful info with fellow pitt friends.

I was told that sams club carried chicken nuggets in a 3lb bag that tasted exactly like Chic Fil A. I was skeptical but I decided to try for myself.

The brand and product is Members Mark southern style chicken bites. And we had them for the UCF game and put them on Kings Hawaiian rolls with a pickle. And I can tell you that it indeed was a chic fil A sandwich exactly.

Just thought I’d share some very meaningful and impactful info with fellow pitt friends.
did not know ckik fil a put nuggets on a roll...that is either cutting edge or you defiled a bun built for a pattie...

Were you the one who recommended the lasagna hamburger helper?

Had trouble tracking it down but it was good....made a bunch. Dinner and lunch for a couple days, no doubt.

I love that crap . Lol.
Definitely trying it .
Sweet or dill ?

Had trouble tracking it down but it was good....made a bunch. Dinner and lunch for a couple days, no doubt.
As cousin Eddie would say, who needs the hamburger lasagna....the helper is fine by itself.

This was the best message of the day.
Perhaps football sb forgotten for a few days and turn this into a food board.

Actually yes! I totally forgot.

Life is more than just football. And as Pitt fans we can thank the lord for that.

Hard to believe

Reactions: Fk_Pitt

I will give it a try. My wife is a great cook, but I make supper once a week. It's usually tacos, hot dogs, hamburgers, or spaghetti. This would increase my options.:)

If this is true, then this is life-changing. I will be stopping tomorrow to test it.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Dude......I am a foodie geek. I would never do that. I would buy chicken, brine it, cut it into pieces, coat in buttermilk then dredge in flour, maybe twice, then fry it.

Great news. I’ll have to try it out.
I don’t know how you all as men with jobs find time to cook. Good for you I guess.

Dude......I am a foodie geek. I would never do that. I would buy chicken, brine it, cut it into pieces, coat in buttermilk then dredge in flour, maybe twice, then fry it.
If you master it, and get the ingredients just right, please let us know. The Chick Fil A standard is a tough one to match. In the meantime, I will continue to buy the bags at Sams club and drop the chicken bites into the air fryer at home.

Oh wait, that may be an important “nugget” of info to consider. I am not sure if my wife used the air fryer, microwave, or conventional oven to cook the chicken. I must inquire and report back to everyone.

Reactions: paulbl99
If you master it, and get the ingredients just right, please let us know. The Chick Fil A standard is a tough one to match. In the meantime, I will continue to buy the bags at Sams club and drop the chicken bites into the air fryer at home.

Oh wait, that may be an important “nugget” of info to consider. I am not sure if my wife used the air fryer, microwave, or conventional oven to cook the chicken. I must inquire and report back to everyone.
Lol

You need a cooking show....maybe on MSNBC after Mika and Beavis Joe take that network into the trash can.

Made for the Rodney Dangerfield average guy cooks. No gourmet ...no major time taking prep...

from bag to oven, microwave, toaster oven, grill.
Season to taste.

geez recruits, that's a lot of work for chx nuggets. if you are going to go thru that process, do that much work, you should make something a bit more worthwhile.

It's like making pasta noodles from scratch, sure you can do it, but why?

Lol

You need a cooking show....maybe on MSNBC after Mika and Beavis Joe take that network into the trash can.

Made for the Rodney Dangerfield average guy cooks. No gourmet ...no major time taking prep...

from bag to oven, microwave, toaster oven, grill.
Season to taste.
I’m sure Chick Fil A is not very popular with the Mika and Joe crowd. Actually, I don’t think Walmart/sams club is either.

As cousin Eddie would say, who needs the hamburger lasagna....the helper is fine by itself.

This was the best message of the day.
Perhaps football sb forgotten for a few days and turn this into a food board.
Well Pittsburgh is trending up as a foodie city, and down in football, so a food board might be a good idea to distact us.

It'll eventually become a national holiday?
Trump-Taco-Bowl.jpg

I like real tacos, like you would get in Mexico or by Mexicans.

Simple. Either Asada (steak), pastor (pork pineapple delish), lengua (beef tongue seriously don't knock it until you try it), pollo (chicken) and maybe barbecoa (if it is lamb).

Double bagged with corn tortillas, meat, cilantro, onions, squeeze of lime, a splash of good salsa (red or green) and boom. Fantastic.

The gringo hard shelled, Paco Bell type of tacos ladled with cheese, shredded lettuce, poor meat, sour cream and wait for it...."taco sauce" is for amateurs.

Reactions: Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT