ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Enabler U is at it again

Correct. But lets say the girl gave consent for the group sex with the football team but did NOT consent for the video being shared......the PSU cover-up of that probably just gets some people fired, maybe even Franklin. Maybe some fines and other legal issues. But there wouldn't be any NCAA issues.

If the girl says she didn't give consent, it has to be the Death Penalty.
Quote from Joe: "Pretty girl knocks on your door (comes into the locker room), whadya do? Whaddya do?"

You guys have read this all wrong. Article is deliberately obtuse. Read between the lines. The group sex was between the PSU football players in the locker room.

Did the people in the sex video consent to be recorded and have it shared publicly? Did the players in the locker room consent to being recorded naked and have it shared publicly? Seems this blackmailing issue opened the door for a real investigation beyond the blackmail. And could result in charges to more than the blackmailing person.

Did the people in the sex video consent to be recorded and have it shared publicly? Did the players in the locker room consent to being recorded naked and have it shared publicly? Seems this blackmailing issue opened the door for a real investigation beyond the blackmail. And could result in charges to more than the blackmailing person.

By sealing the records it allowed for jimmy and EU to potentially pay off anyone involved before it went public.

Same ole same ole in creepy Valley!

This has been brewing. There was an article last week where the school asked for warrants to be sealed and the judge was letting them. Some news outlets pushed to get them unsealed since doing so was pretty unusual for a case that was being dropped. Not surprising. There are priorities.

You guys have read this all wrong. Article is deliberately obtuse. Read between the lines. The group sex was between the PSU football players in the locker room.
So the lawsuit by Humphries the ex-player about being sexually violated as rookie hazing is true. They have denied
all of that, but now there is video of this.
Is it all worth it to the school to go 11-11?

Reactions: PittFanDan17
So the lawsuit by Humphries the ex-player about being sexually violated as rookie hazing is true. They have denied
all of that, but now there is video of this.
Is it all worth it to the school to go 11-11?
Evidently because they kick our ass in recruiting.

Probably not which is why the cover-up probably gets people fired maybe even Franklin if he knew but there wouldn't be NCAA violations there. The major violations would be if they covered up another rape.

WTF is wrong with these athletes that they went through with recording sex acts in the locker room? I mean that’s basically what is being alleged right? … it’s PSU… ahhh nevermind
the sex act wasn't in the locker room. Sounds like it was several football players with a girl in some apartment or dorm. The locker room part was some player recording his teammates naked. All normal stuff at Pedo U.

If this gets as bad as it might, I honestly think the Big Ten should kick them out. Their football program is basically a threat to society.

One thing that is ironic, and any of us in our 50's or over will attest to this, for so long we got shoved down our throats how Penn State was this beacon in the cesspool of college football. That they had normal kids, who went to class, walked old ladies across streets, didn't drink, etc.....while Pitt was this city school with thugs and dummies and guys who would always get in trouble.

And man has that narrative changed. Pitt is somewhat of a model program, a family atmosphere, good kids, kids who actually have real majors and go to class and are all around students. PSU are jocks. PSU has the criminals. It is pretty funny.

It’s a f@cking cesspool…this program needs to get shut down… Before that happens I hope it creates such as distraction Franklin gets fired the team tanks entirely and then it gets shuttered… because no one is ever going to act quickly on any of this I’m sure.

It’s a f@cking cesspool…this program needs to get shut down… Before that happens I hope it creates such as distraction Franklin gets fired the team tanks entirely and then it gets shuttered… because no one is ever going to act quickly on any of this I’m sure.
If they covered up a 2nd rape in a 15 year period, a 2-3 year Death Penalty is being extremely nice. PSU fans should be happy they can keep the program. Honestly, the football program itself, not the players or administrators, is a predator. I suspect the girl has already been paid handsomely though.

The players were victimized, no doubt. This "sexploitation" trend is growing. A HS kid killed himself when the extortionist said they were putting his photos up because he couldn't pay. But just because THEY were victimized, it doesnt ignore the 2 larger points here:

1. They potentially raped a girl

2. The football program covered up a player sending nude images of other players and a sex act without the other parties' knowledge (at best) and a rape (at worst).

Also, why is it always the small town papers uncovering this. Never Pgh, Philly, or local State College. You had to rely on Harrisburg and Johnstown for their 2 rape cover-ups.

This is why I say that Penn State is dangerous. They are too far from civilization. All the other football factories are somewhat close to civilization where they have real journalism. PSU is in a bubble. They can do whatever they want.

Reactions: PittFanDan17
They're not in a bubble here. There's a dozen+ staters on the media staffs locally that report psu daily.

Last edited:
The players were victimized, no doubt. This "sexploitation" trend is growing. A HS kid killed himself when the extortionist said they were putting his photos up because he couldn't pay. But just because THEY were victimized, it doesnt ignore the 2 larger points here:

1. They potentially raped a girl

2. The football program covered up a player sending nude images of other players and a sex act without the other parties' knowledge (at best) and a rape (at worst).

Also, why is it always the small town papers uncovering this. Never Pgh, Philly, or local State College. You had to rely on Harrisburg and Johnstown for their 2 rape cover-ups.

This is why I say that Penn State is dangerous. They are too far from civilization. All the other football factories are somewhat close to civilization where they have real journalism. PSU is in a bubble. They can do whatever they want.
I understand what happened but the headline is setting a narrative. As with all things, there is much more to this story.

Shit about to hit the fan again? I heard that there's more coming out regarding what PSU football was covering up. If this is as big as I indicated it could be, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be given the Death Penalty

Shit about to hit the fan again? I heard that there's more coming out regarding what PSU football was covering up. If this is as big as I indicated it could be, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be given the Death Penalty
Popcorn is ready. They should have lost there program a decade ago and TIME IS UP YOU ENABLING MF'ers!!!!

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Don't tease us...what is your source and what are you hearing (and don't say you heard it from the guy selling Howard to the acc.)

Don't tease us...what is your source and what are you hearing (and don't say you heard it from the guy selling Howard to the acc.)
SMFN going for its 1st Pullitzer.

No, really, its not rocket science. We all read the articles. There were videos of a potential rape that were sealed. Its not known if the girl consented or not, maybe she did, but that's being looked into.

Please be sure to pass along the out of town links when they drop… because anyone in the WPA region will never learn of it otherwise

You just know the PG will run some fluff piece in the next day or two to try and take the attention away from this story.

SMFN going for its 1st Pullitzer.

No, really, its not rocket science. We all read the articles. There were videos of a potential rape that were sealed. Its not known if the girl consented or not, maybe she did, but that's being looked into.
I'll take a guess. Older woman in an extortion set up? Records were asked to be sealed to protect the students who were taken advantage of?

Correct. Small town media working on it. Pgh, Philly, and State College wont touch it. Just like Sandusky
Well what's interesting is Shapiro, the Atty General, is running for governor. Now all of his ads, he certainly had no problem taking on the Catholic Church. Because he speaks about it with almost every ad. But taking on PSU during an election year? No way.

Well what's interesting is Shapiro, the Atty General, is running for governor. Now all of his ads, he certainly had no problem taking on the Catholic Church. Because he speaks about it with almost every ad. But taking on PSU during an election year? No way.
The mere idea is to laugh. He’ll probably start wearing one of their caps like Bill Panderuto did.

yeah, I don't know, he followed through with Spanier though even after psu judge reversed it. But point taken.

Did you guys miss the part where this is a federal investigation with victims in 6 other states?

Will this happen before or after Howard get their ACC invite?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT