ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Happy John Rooker Day

upj87

Head Coach
Nov 5, 2003
to honor it I plan to take my yellow lab on a 300 mile walk this evening..

WOW. this thread is a fail from the start.
Las Panteras that is hilarious.

unless of course, you were referring to John Rocker, in which case I will get on the T in Dormont and insult and offend every other rider all the way to Steel Plaza

I would retire first. It's the most hectic, nerve-racking city. Imagine having to take the 7 train to the ballpark, looking like you're [riding through] Beirut next to some kid with purple hair next to some queer with AIDS right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing.

I think I will honor him by referring to him by his actual first name.
John Rooker...famous lemon law (thus the lab recerence) from salt lake city (known for the long walks taken by mormon missionaries). It is his birthday today. ...geez you guys are slow..Happy Birthday John

John Rooker...famous lemon law (thus the lab recerence) from salt lake city (known for the long walks taken by mormon missionaries). It is his birthday today. ...geez you guys are slow..Happy Birthday John

well,

Happy birthday Mr Rooker. I never heard of you.....but I recall Jim Rooker walking back to Pittsburgh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT