ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hard to believe it has been almost 40 years. RIP Alex.

ChiefJusticeMarshall

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jun 14, 2020
449458302_10236223857883055_1108429375331809844_n.jpg

great story on him and his om in the movie. apparently this kid grew up and opened up a seafood restaurant, of course with "Jaws" apparel / theme.

Well the mom in the movie, who hasnt seen him since the movie was over, went in as a guest, introduced herself to the waitstaff and the owner (the kid) went out and they met again.. i'll see if i can find a link. pretty cool story..

great story on him and his om in the movie. apparently this kid grew up and opened up a seafood restaurant, of course with "Jaws" apparel / theme.

Well the mom in the movie, who hasnt seen him since the movie was over, went in as a guest, introduced herself to the waitstaff and the owner (the kid) went out and they met again.. i'll see if i can find a link. pretty cool story..
Wait a minute, that can't be true. I saw the movie - the kid clearly died.

I read that also

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT