ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Johnstown wrestler narrows college list to 52

It must be cool to sit back every day and just cast a wide net over everything and characterize people to bend things towards your narrative. You don't know anything about the kid, the situation, or why he's such a coveted athlete but you'll sit back and shovel crap at his name because you really don't want to take another "L" on a stupid thread.
Somehow the SMF take on this wrestler is more annoying than his take on the guy from fort cherry.

Reactions: pittdan77
I just don't get why he cares that the kid lists all those schools. Maybe he's mocking the process? I really don't know but it's weird to lose sleep over it and even weirder to just make stuff up because he's mad about it.
Well he started this thread without knowing anything about the situation or how good this kid is. So now he has to keep interjecting comments to make himself look better instead of just STFU.

Reactions: pittdan77
It must be cool to sit back every day and just cast a wide net over everything and characterize people to bend things towards your narrative. You don't know anything about the kid, the situation, or why he's such a coveted athlete but you'll sit back and shovel crap at his name because you really don't want to take another "L" on a stupid thread.

If you are a non-revenue athlete that nobody cares about except for the extremely small wrestling bro community, then you shouldn't act like a primadonna and list every single D1 school. He's obviously going to the Pedos. No need to act like a douchebag in the process.

If you are a non-revenue athlete that nobody cares about except for the extremely small wrestling bro community, then you shouldn't act like a primadonna and list every single D1 school. He's obviously going to the Pedos. No need to act like a douchebag in the process.
There's no need for you to act like a douchebag about some kid you don't know and claim to not care about but here we are.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he went to Oklahoma State. I’m pretty sure he attended Taylor’s M2 Training camp. Penn State is definitely not a forgone conclusion like you keep saying.

You seem to care quite a bit

You seem to care quite a bit

I do care when irrelevant athletes like this try to make themselves bigger than what they are. He is a really good wrestler and great for him but his sport doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I would say the same thing if the top ping pong player or synchronized swimmer did the same thing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he went to Oklahoma State. I’m pretty sure he attended Taylor’s M2 Training camp. Penn State is definitely not a forgone conclusion like you keep saying.
It will be interesting to watch because Jax Forrest is probably going to Okie State, Iowa will make the biggest NIL offer, and there has been a fair amount of talk around Penn State by some people more connected.

I do care when irrelevant athletes like this try to make themselves bigger than what they are. He is a really good wrestler and great for him but his sport doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I would say the same thing if the top ping pong player or synchronized swimmer did the same thing.
Irrelevant till he perhaps goes onto be a multiple time NCAA winner and/or Olympian and/or UFC fighter.

Reactions: bdur76
It will be interesting to watch because Jax Forrest is probably going to Okie State, Iowa will make the biggest NIL offer, and there has been a fair amount of talk around Penn State by some people more connected.
Right. It will be a battle and not the forgone conclusion SMF wants us to believe.

You are so small minded. According to you, only those involved in sports you recognize as relevant are allowed to have fun with their recruitment. The comical part is how you claim to not care yet care enough to continue this nonsense. SMF - Fun Police Captain - helping police the fun out of sports he doesn’t think are relevant for a lifetime.

You are so small minded. According to you, only those involved in sports you recognize as relevant are allowed to have fun with their recruitment. The comical part is how you claim to not care yet care enough to continue this nonsense. SMF - Fun Police Captain - helping police the fun out of sports he doesn’t think are relevant for a lifetime.
wait until SMF finds out that you have to join the kid's website for any future updates!

Well it matters to him and to whoever it is that is going to give him the cash.

wait until SMF finds out that you have to join the kid's website for any future updates!

This kid is such a douche that he may almost be too douchey for PSU if that's possible. Some total douchebag growing up an hour from Pedo-land and the greatest wrestling program in the galaxy should be a shoe-in to go there but he'll probably think he's too good to stay home or whatever.

The next time I want people to know that I don't care about something I'm going to start a thread about it, and then make 17 posts (and counting) telling everyone how much I don't care.
And make sure to use the word douche at least once in every post. That will help get the point across just how much you don’t care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT