ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Justin Fields

CBS trying to instigate trouble with their broadcast. Showing Wilson whenever Fields makes a play.

A disgrace

I think some of the stuff he does so effortlessly goes a little underappreciated. Not too many guys can flick it across the field like he does or take off and pick up a quick 10+ yards.

Yeah, he absolutely sucks sometimes also. I'm just saying: I can see what the appeal is.

And Arthur Smith has an awful feel for the game of football. No more Canada excuses for Pickett; this clown is every bit as bad.

At some point you have to ask is it the OCs or the head coach. Are they calling the game the way mediocre Mike is wants it called ?

I think some of the stuff he does so effortlessly goes a little underappreciated. Not too many guys can flick it across the field like he does or take off and pick up a quick 10+ yards.

Yeah, he absolutely sucks sometimes also. I'm just saying: I can see what the appeal is.

And Arthur Smith has an awful feel for the game of football. No more Canada excuses for Pickett; this clown is every bit as bad.
He's what Tomlin wants. A safe play calling OC.

Yeah, like, you can see it. Like on the touchdown where he’s beating the linebacker to the corner. His physical abilities are just so rare. I think you can see the Jalen Hurts type of ceiling in the right circumstance (unsure if Pittsburgh is that).

Respectfulky, I can’t imagine anyone watching this game can think Fields is the problem. Are there better QBs in the league? Sure. But he’s been fine. Actually more than fine.
He has missed a lot of throws today. Keeps forcing it into coverage too. He's been bad other than using his legs.

He has missed a lot of throws today. Keeps forcing it into coverage too. He's been bad other than using his legs.
Well he legs are part of it. And he missed that throw to Austin. That sticks out to me. But QBs are allowed to miss throws. They all do. When they consistently miss reads, then we have problems.

I just don’t think Fields is problem #1,2, or 3.

I’ll say this though. I think Fields would be much better if he had a quicker release. He has almost a “patented” tap of the football before every throw that makes a huge difference for the defenders in coverage. I’m not sure that’s ever been spoken before but it’s something I think I notice.

Well he legs are part of it. And he missed that throw to Austin. That sticks out to me. But QBs are allowed to miss throws. They all do. When they consistently miss reads, then we have problems.

I just don’t think Fields is problem #1,2, or 3.

I’ll say this though. I think Fields would be much better if he had a quicker release. He has almost a “patented” tap of the football before every throw that makes a huge difference for the defenders in coverage. I’m not sure that’s ever been spoken before but it’s something I think I notice.

He had three bad misses in a row, which I assume prompted this thread. But if you wanted to tell me the receivers and o line have been bigger problems this season when it comes to the passing game, I wouldn't necessarily disagree.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Well Fields messed that opportunity for 7 points up. That ones on him.

I’m objective.

This isn't a brag, but I'm not convinced that I couldn't go 10 of 17 for 83 yards. Lol
But you’re not answering my question.

Look, maybe Wilson gets inserted and the offense looks better. I’ve posted about that elsewhere. But again, there are way too many problems on this offense…

But you’re not answering my question.

Look, maybe Wilson gets inserted and the offense looks better. I’ve posted about that elsewhere. But again, there are way too many problems on this offense…

Wilson is a bum as well. Adding Wilson made no sense for team that's a complete teardown if they want to complete for championships.

Like I said, many month's ago the stillers are a rutterless ship.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT