ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Justin Fields

I actually think the offense would be worse with Russ. He’d get killed behind this offensive line.

I’m thinking he’s probably glad fields is the starter lol
Running play action might make the offense better though. Russ and Arthur Smith do that well. I just want to see it.

Welp . Good win . But I still don't think Fields is the answer . Hell with this banged up o line not sure who would be .

Running play action might make the offense better though. Russ and Arthur Smith do that well. I just want to see it.
I’m not sure why you can’t run PA with fields

I would think with Fields athletic ability you’d use him more like the ravens use Jackson. Now I’m not saying fields is as good as Jackson but they could use RPOs more to take advantage of his ability to run.

I’m not sure why you can’t run PA with fields

I would think with Fields athletic ability you’d use him more like the ravens use Jackson. Now I’m not saying fields is as good as Jackson but they could use RPOs more to take advantage of his ability to run.
Because fields fumbles snaps and additionally whatever it is with his game it’s just never been a strength. It is with Russ. At least it used to be. Lol. At some point we will find out.

Reactions: pittbb80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT