ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Justin Fields

I don't think he fumbled that through the end zone, but it was closer than I'd like. I hate when they do that.

Also, what got into Najee today? Did he have a 40 lb bowel obstruction removed before the game that has been hindering him for 3.33 seasons?

How stupid are the Steelers though. Yeah that’s a great Harris run and TD. But…

But your center goes down, Fields hasn’t been good under center taking snaps, and a backup center goes in and the first play from scrimmage fields is under center. lol.

It’s amazing how much you’re all still beating this same dead horse. If there was something new that’s one thing but ffs it’s the same old recycled crap over and over and over again.

But your center goes down, Fields hasn’t been good under center taking snaps, and a backup center goes in and the first play from scrimmage fields is under center. lol.
Fooled them didn't they? LOL

A busted clock's right twice a day .. 😊

But you should be asking the other guys here the same question. Some of them were defending Kenny like me, but now bashing Fields.

Make it make sense?
Pretty simple. Bunch of Tomlin/Steeler hating pants pissers waiting to pounce on every incompletion or miscue to howl at the moon.

Comical.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
All your Fields defending is a validation tactic to make your Pickett defending seem legit!
I try to be consistent. I defended Rudolph, Kenny and now Fields. The only one I didn’t defend was Mitch because he didn’t protect the ball and we know that’s what Tomlin expects above anything.

Fans want a fantasy team stat padding QB, or a HOFer like Ben.

QBs aren’t going to put up numbers on this team consistently. They just aren’t. Unless we tank and get a franchise generational guy and organically put weapons around him.

Reactions: KennyHeisman8
I try to be consistent. I defended Rudolph, Kenny and now Fields. The only one I didn’t defend was Mitch because he didn’t protect the ball and we know that’s what Tomlin expects above anything.

Fans want a fantasy team stat padding QB, or a HOFer like Ben.

QBs aren’t going to put up numbers on this team consistently. They just aren’t. Unless we tank and get a franchise generational guy and organically put weapons around him.

All I know is that if Kenny ever put up 29 there would be no less than a dozen on this board meeting on the Cathedral lawn tonight to do the Macarena.

Heard a beat writer asked what’s it going to take for Fields to keep his job heading out of the raider game…

His response? Only a 37-7 win would do it.

Well…we might get there.

Probably because after what he did in Chicago, he's now played six games for the Stillers and has been pretty good in one, and between mediocre and (really) bad in the other five.

As I said before, he is not THE problem, But he is A problem. He is a below average NFL quarterback. And he's only that good because he's a great runner.

Probably because after what he did in Chicago, he's now played six games for the Stillers and has been pretty good in one, and between mediocre and (really) bad in the other five.

As I said before, he is not THE problem, But he is A problem. He is a below average NFL quarterback. And he's only that good because he's a great runner.
The problem with Fields is for every great play he makes where his talent leaps off the page he makes three or four terrible plays or misses plays he should make He’s just comsistently inconsistent. If this were his first or second year I could see the optimism that he’d get it. But what he’s showing now has been the rap on him since he got to the NFL

Reactions: KennyHeisman8
The problem with Fields is for every great play he makes where his talent leaps off the page he makes three or four terrible plays or misses plays he should make He’s just comsistently inconsistent. If this were his first or second year I could see the optimism that he’d get it. But what he’s showing now has been the rap on him since he got to the NFL

But that's also what these NFL coaches see. They think that if they can be the guy to unlock the potential that is obviously there they will have a star. And that's true. But it's also a very big "if".

I just hate how he gets defended because of his “immense talent and potential”. I think it’s pretty safe to say that he’s never going to reach that potential.

But he’s not the problem here.

Reactions: pittbb80
But that's also what these NFL coaches see. They think that if they can be the guy to unlock the potential that is obviously there they will have a star. And that's true. But it's also a very big "if".
Yup. Just like when the Steelers drafted Pickens. The thought they could fix his ten cent head. Cant change the stripes on a zebra. Not saying Fields is a bad actor like Pickens but sometimes you can’t put a square peg in a round hole

I just hate how he gets defended because of his “immense talent and potential”. I think it’s pretty safe to say that he’s never going to reach that potential.

But he’s not the problem here.
I actually think the offense would be worse with Russ. He’d get killed behind this offensive line.

I’m thinking he’s probably glad fields is the starter lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT