ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lakers

The Lakers last game of the 2019-20 season was played on October 11. Their first game of the 2020-21 season was played 72 days later. The Miami Heat were also knocked out in the first round this year.

Thats an excellent point and one that hasnt been discussed enough.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
No, I wouldn't be surprised at all that THE DAILY CALLER ranks LeBron James the most hated player in the NBA.
Lol. It’s not like this is shocking news to anyone. And apparently you don’t understand what sourcing is. Would it have made you more comfortable if the Washington Post reported someone else’s findings instead of the Daily Caller?

Jordan averaged more steals per game. 9-6 all defense 1st team and 1 defensive poy, so maybe this kinda gets him in the conversation with Lebron, but I'm probably just being ignorant.

Reactions: ratking17
Lol. It’s not like this is shocking news to anyone. And apparently you don’t understand what sourcing is. Would it have made you more comfortable if the Washington Post reported someone else’s findings instead of the Daily Caller?
No, but as soon as I saw the Daily Caller, the dots were connected with a highlighter.

Reactions: ratking17
Lebron has never been able to carry a team by himself. He has always needed at least two other all stars on his team his whole career to win. He is talented but never been clutch and tough.

Reactions: WannyandWalt
Lebron has never been able to carry a team by himself. He has always needed at least two other all stars on his team his whole career to win. He is talented but never been clutch and tough.
Lol. False.

Stop listening to Skip Bayless.

And while I'm at it - find me a star that's won a championship over the last ten years that didn't have "at least two other all stars" on their team. You won't. You'd probably have to go back to the 2011 Mavs team.

Reactions: pittjas
The "findings" are bogus, though. They are based on some survey of Twitter comments, and are tabulated on a state-by-state basis. Because Lebron was deemed to be most hated in the most states, he was declared the most hated player in the league. Maybe he is, but this survey in no way validates that conclusion.

The "findings" are bogus, though. They are based on some survey of Twitter comments, and are tabulated on a state-by-state basis. Because Lebron was deemed to be most hated in the most states, he was declared the most hated player in the league. Maybe he is, but this survey in no way validates that conclusion.
I mean...the most hated player is usually one of the top players right? It usually goes with the territory of being great. The only other players that garner that level of hate are terribly dirty players, terrible people, and overtly political people. So unscientific poll or not, it’s a safe assumption that what this betting house claims is true about Lebron. And I wouldn’t bet my house against a betting house. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT