ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Now THIS burns my *ss!

Annual fee makes no sense... Why pay for heated seats in months other than, say, December, January, and February ?
And someone really needs to tell SiriusXM I'm not interested in continuing their service in my new car..

Not to be stereotypical but if you are driving a BMW, my guess is you have a garage. I don't heat my garage but I have never felt cold in my car during winter months.

My other half has heated seats in her Passat. In the few times I am traveling with her in the winter, I tell her to turn the damn thing off in my seat.

Reactions: Dan1911
Not to be stereotypical but if you are driving a BMW, my guess is you have a garage. I don't heat my garage but I have never felt cold in my car during winter months.
Don’t have a bmw - but it’s nice to have seat warmers in cold months when parked at work or visiting folks parked outside .
Say ice skating outdoors or sled riding with the fam.

i also very much enjoy the ventilated and cooling seats on hot days , especially after golfing

making it a paid for subscription is preposterous

Annual fee makes no sense... Why pay for heated seats in months other than, say, December, January, and February ?
And someone really needs to tell SiriusXM I'm not interested in continuing their service in my new car..
I still pay close to the introductory rate for SiriusXN, I think it's like $30 for six months. I've had it for 12 years, and for that price, I'll keep it as long as I have a car that can use it.

A - I didn't put it on a revolving charge on a credit card. They still send me a bill, and I send a check.

B - They try to raise the price every six months, but I call to tell them I'm cancelling unless I keep the same rate.

Reactions: mike 301
My wife uses heated seats year round. It’s like a pseudo heating pad. She thinks it’s therapeutic.

This sounds like a story that The Onion would print.

But seriously, if I didn’t keep my cars in the garage, I’d definitely appreciate heated seats on a cold winter day.

When I was still in Pa in the car business, on snowy cold days at the store, I would auto start my Ram which would heat steering wheel and seats. Loved that option.
Still have it here in HHI on my Highlander. Do not see me using that option any time soon..

Reactions: HOF Coach
The kids love the subscription services. Its the way to go I guess. Pitt is trying out with the IC Light Club in men's basketball.

There is even a car subscription service for those that don't want to own a car.

Off topic a little: I have a recurring dream maybe once or twice a year where I realize I forgot to bring back a video to Hollywood Video. Is that just me? Should I see a shrink? Wait, don't answer that

My wife uses heated seats year round. It’s like a pseudo heating pad. She thinks it’s therapeutic.
Based on some of your posts , sounds like she could use a little therapy .. :p
I kid . You set yourself up for that one ...

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT