ADVERTISEMENT

OT: out of market NFL TV viewing

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Is there a way to watch the Steelers from Florida for a one off game? Local game here is Tampa. A free trial of some type? Would hate to spend money for a package for just one game.

Thanks!

If you meet the following criteria, you’re eligible for Sunday Ticket which would be your best option:

- NFL Sunday Ticket 7-day free trials are only available when you sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Sunday Ticket with NFL RedZone on YouTube or YouTube TV.
- NFL Sunday Ticket free trials are not available through your mobile carrier or internet provider, like Frontier, Verizon, or Wow!.
- NFL Sunday Ticket free trials may not be redeemed with the purchase of an NFL Sunday Ticket Student Plan.
- NFL Sunday Ticket free trials may not be purchased with monthly payment plans.
- Current and former NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Sunday Ticket with NFL RedZone subscribers on YouTube or YouTube TV are not eligible.

Essentially, if you’ve never been a YTTV/Sunday Ticket subscriber, you can get a free trial if you purchase Sunday Ticket AND YTTV.

If you meet the following criteria, you’re eligible for Sunday Ticket which would be your best option:

- NFL Sunday Ticket 7-day free trials are only available when you sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Sunday Ticket with NFL RedZone on YouTube or YouTube TV.
- NFL Sunday Ticket free trials are not available through your mobile carrier or internet provider, like Frontier, Verizon, or Wow!.
- NFL Sunday Ticket free trials may not be redeemed with the purchase of an NFL Sunday Ticket Student Plan.
- NFL Sunday Ticket free trials may not be purchased with monthly payment plans.
- Current and former NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Sunday Ticket with NFL RedZone subscribers on YouTube or YouTube TV are not eligible.

Essentially, if you’ve never been a YTTV/Sunday Ticket subscriber, you can get a free trial if you purchase Sunday Ticket AND YTTV.
Interesting I will give this a shot, 725. Thank you.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Is there a way to watch the Steelers from Florida for a one off game? Local game here is Tampa. A free trial of some type? Would hate to spend money for a package for just one game.

Thanks!
There are Facebook pages that illegally stream the entire game every week. "SteelersGameStreams" for one.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt

Thanks!
Steeler Bar...Give Jack Klompus a call at Del Boca Vista, he's a big Stiller fan and should know of a place that has the game and a great before 4pm dinner special..

Thanks!

Send me a message and I will tell you how.

Steeler Bar...Give Jack Klompus a call at Del Boca Vista, he's a big Stiller fan and should know of a place that has the game and a great before 4pm dinner special..
Yep, my immediate thought, go to a bar to watch the game.

You guys all realize the game was 4 days ago, right? Lol

I was going to take H2P725’s advice but Dad wanted to go to a bar. So we found one and the steeler game was set up in the biggest section of the bar with the biggest tvs and most tables. Funny how that works.

Reactions: USN_Panther
I learned about IPTV services from this board way back when Pitt was still undefeated.
These services have literally tens of thousands of channels from all over the world. They categorise sports by league and have every game. You can watch cricket from Pakistan or soccer from Albania. I don't...but I could.
You get the network feeds from every city.
It's cheap and works great through Fire TV.

Reactions: andypappas
You guys all realize the game was 4 days ago, right? Lol

I was going to take H2P725’s advice but Dad wanted to go to a bar. So we found one and the steeler game was set up in the biggest section of the bar with the biggest tvs and most tables. Funny how that works.
This reminded me of years ago trying to watch a Pens vs Caps playoff game. I was in Chesapeake VA then, and HomeTeam Sports covered the Caps. But that night they were carrying the Orioles game. The Pens were on some alternate channel that I couldn't get. Wife and I went to a sports bar that had just opened. Called first and they said they could get the game.
Went there and we were one of two tables actually occupied. The other table was wearing Caps gear, so looking for the game too.
The TV's had NBA pregame and Matlock on. Server told us they would put on the game when it started so we ordered. Game started and the manager refused to put the game on. Said they needed to show the NBA for absolutely no one. There was an upstairs and TV's everywhere showing Matlock.
Finished the beer and headed off to Va Beach to the Steelers dive bar and enjoyed the game. I called that place the "Matlock Bar" and never went back. They didn't last very long. Dumbshits!

• Wow
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
This reminded me of years ago trying to watch a Pens vs Caps playoff game. I was in Chesapeake VA then, and HomeTeam Sports covered the Caps. But that night they were carrying the Orioles game. The Pens were on some alternate channel that I couldn't get. Wife and I went to a sports bar that had just opened. Called first and they said they could get the game.
Went there and we were one of two tables actually occupied. The other table was wearing Caps gear, so looking for the game too.
The TV's had NBA pregame and Matlock on. Server told us they would put on the game when it started so we ordered. Game started and the manager refused to put the game on. Said they needed to show the NBA for absolutely no one. There was an upstairs and TV's everywhere showing Matlock.
Finished the beer and headed off to Va Beach to the Steelers dive bar and enjoyed the game. I called that place the "Matlock Bar" and never went back. They didn't last very long. Dumbshits!
Andy Griffith is the man though :)

Reactions: USN_Panther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT