ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pirates give up 3-run Wild Pitch

Can't say I'd seen that before. Worth checking the highlight for a good laugh. They're truly the Pitt of MLB... except they're massively profitable.

I think ACC money makes Pitt football profitable as well. Then again how mismanaged Pitt has been with sports in the past, I am not sure about that myself.

Can't say I'd seen that before. Worth checking the highlight for a good laugh. They're truly the Pitt of MLB... except they're massively profitable.

Pitt is massively profitable. They are similar to the Pirates in that they get free money and then invest it elsewhere.

Lol they are the best......
They may in fact be leading the NL or even MLB in wild pitches.....post break though the starting pitching is solid....but

Nuttmeg is truly a bum, wait till you see the team he fields next year to fit his magic moving scale of payroll v projected gate revenue.

As for the Pitt reference....Pitt is the Pitt of Pitt.
Unrivaled

Reactions: PittPoker
Lol they are the best......
They may in fact be leading the NL or even MLB in wild pitches.....post break though the starting pitching is solid....but

Nuttmeg is truly a bum, wait till you see the team he fields next year to fit his magic moving scale of payroll v projected gate revenue.

As for the Pitt reference....Pitt is the Pitt of Pitt.
Unrivaled
but yet somehow had I asked you in beginning of April if they were a 500 team you would have said no way in hell, correct? for myslef, I think they have some great young arms and the future is bright..

but yet somehow had I asked you in beginning of April if they were a 500 team you would have said no way in hell, correct? for myslef, I think they have some great young arms and the future is bright..
Good point
Look I’m still a fan.
Just not sure the future is as bright as you.

Nutmeg had a 98 win team and the future was NOW.
He destroyed it and Bucs are still trying to dig out of it....
IMO

In every Pirate season, there is an August.

That sequence was absolutely hysterical. With a man on first Brault walks two men to load the bases. They bring in Feliz who walks in a run on 4 pitches, then walks in another on 5 pitches. He then unleashes a wild pitch that hits the back wall and caroms off toward first base. The guy scores from third. The runner from second keeps coming and slides in under the throw which gets away allowing the third runner to score all the way from first. So the Brewers basically scored 5 runs without ever laying a bat to the ball.

That sequence was absolutely hysterical. With a man on first Brault walks two men to load the bases. They bring in Feliz who walks in a run on 4 pitches, then walks in another on 5 pitches. He then unleashes a wild pitch that hits the back wall and caroms off toward first base. The guy scores from third. The runner from second keeps coming and slides in under the throw which gets away allowing the third runner to score all the way from first. So the Brewers basically scored 5 runs without ever laying a bat to the ball.
All those saber geniuses.....and the buccos pull off S* which hasn’t been done going back to the 1880s

While not nearly as hilarious as that,last week they also gave up a double.....on a bunted ball

All those saber geniuses.....and the buccos pull off S* which hasn’t been done going back to the 1880s

While not nearly as hilarious as that,last week they also gave up a double.....on a bunted ball
Saw that one. That was more a freak play than ineptitude.

ADVERTISEMENT