ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Steelers game thread/For those who care .

Why, Isn't there a message board for this kind of thing?

Antonio Brown is now injured? It is better served for Pittsburgh to just go home after today.

Baltimore up 10. Indefensible that this team misses playoffs.

Now Steelers down too.

Reactions: mike 301
LOL. Gutless in not going for it on 4th and 1 earlier now who knows what the Steelers are crying about after Ben throws a lollipop.

I have said for weeks Baltimore is the more deserving team to represent the AFC North in the playoffs.

I mean .
Doesn't Ben have like a gazillion dollars by now ?
Get on with you're life's work Ben and lets get an early start on 15 years of mediocrity . Jesus .

Like LeVeon Bell Pittsburgh has no one to replace Ben

Baltimore is becoming scary with the way they can run the ball. This team can beat everyone in the AFC

Baltimore is becoming scary with the way they can run the ball. This team can beat everyone in the AFC

It’s tough to stop. I think they’ll get figured out over the off-season and be forced to throw it more, but on a weeks notice it’s tough to prepare for.

Reactions: pittman71
If you're gonna dis Conner then just do it brother . Dont side step .

James Conner does not nor will he ever have the talent of Bell. Saying that is not dissing him at all. Most running backs aren't as talented. But Conner also is not as durable, and has shown issues with holding on to the ball.

James Conner does not nor will he ever have the talent of Bell. Saying that is not dissing him at all. Most running backs aren't as talented. But Conner also is not as durable, and has shown issues with holding on to the ball.
There you go . Thanks . I like that post much better than an off handed comment about a pro bowl running back .

Like LeVeon Bell Pittsburgh has no one to replace Ben

They need to find one, older QB’s don’t suddenly stop turning the ball over late in their career, it gets worse.

He’s now thrown 59 interceptions over the last 4 years despite being surrounded by excellent personnel on offense and by all accounts having one of the top OL’s in the league.

This team will get worse initially when he leaves, but he definitely deserves a lot of the blame as well. He just hasn’t been good enough.

They need to find one, older QB’s don’t suddenly stop turning the ball over late in their career, it gets worse.

He’s now thrown 59 interceptions over the last 4 years despite being surrounded by excellent personnel on offense and by all accounts having one of the top OL’s in the league.

This team will get worse initially when he leaves, but he definitely deserves a lot of the blame as well. He just hasn’t been good enough.

Which is why I suggested if Jones from Duke were to fall to them would they take him despite the glaring needs on defense.

OR do they wait till 2020 and go all in and trade up to get the first or second pick

Pathetic that they may only win 8 games.
That’s what happens when there’s no depth on the team.

Also I’m getting the Ravens - Browns where I’m at and the Ravens got gifts from the refs on both of their TD drives. A extremely iffy defensive holding and a hand touching the QB’s helmet roughing the passer.

Baltimore is gonna win.
As much as I root for the Steelers, they're better off losing this game and getting a better pick.

Go Bengals!

Steelers' defense is soft...
tenor.gif

That’s what happens when there’s no depth on the team.

Also I’m getting the Ravens - Browns where I’m at and the Ravens got gifts from the refs on both of their TD drives. A extremely iffy defensive holding and a hand touching the QB’s helmet roughing the passer.

That tells me the NFL wants Baltimore in the playoffs. Of course the officials never have an agenda going into games, lol

Which is why I suggested if Jones from Duke were to fall to them would they take him despite the glaring needs on defense.

OR do they wait till 2020 and go all in and trade up to get the first or second pick

Really bad class of QB’s next year imo, especially without Herbert.

My guess is they give this roster one more run at it next year, not sure how much improvement can reasonably be expected.

That tells me the NFL wants Baltimore in the playoffs. Of course the officials never have an agenda going into games, lol

If they had their druthers I’m sure the league would much rather have the Steelers in. Nationally no one gives a crap about the Ravens.

If they had their druthers I’m sure the league would much rather have the Steelers in. Nationally no one gives a crap about the Ravens.

Lamar Jackson creates more interest in Baltimore. I saw the holding penalty on the one Baltimore drive, it was off the ball and a ridiculous call. While on the previous series a Baltimore db blatantly grabbed a Cleveland wideout and intercepted the ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT