ADVERTISEMENT

OT Steelers Game thread

Given the way they called the ravens game and how this one has been called so far I’d say the Steelers are screwed

Just an all time horrible PI call given how much hand checking is allowed most time s

No reason for Haden to put his hand in the guy's back. He definitely pushed him in the back as Kamara tried to jump for the ball and it was dumb. Refs could have ignored it, but he didn't have to touch Kamara at all, he was in better position to catch the ball anyway.

No reason for Haden to put his hand in the guy's back. He definitely pushed him in the back as Kamara tried to jump for the ball and it was dumb. Refs could have ignored it, but he didn't have to touch Kamara at all, he was in better position to catch the ball anyway.

That’s the same way I saw it. Thought it was a bad call, but when you do that way out in the open like that they’re going to call it. At least it was early enough in the game to overcome it.

Reactions: pittman71
If they’re going to call Haden for a hand on the back they needed to call the Saints DB for pass interference or holding for the handful of AB’s jersey he grabbed.

Reactions: pittman71
If the OL can hold up the way they have there’s going to be some chances down the field.

Just needs the defense to force some FG’s and keep it close.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Neither TD for the Saints should have counted. The PI on the first one, and their LT should have been called for false start on the second TD.

I would’ve challenged that.

Thomas never made a football move, they wouldn't have called that a catch. The interference call was a bad one, I thought it was almost simultaneous with Burnett getting there when the ball did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT