ADVERTISEMENT

OT Steelers Game thread

Let’s see what Gene Scaratore says about that one.
I
giphy.gif

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I am not sure why Tomlin is not in the faces of these officials. Obviously remaining silent isnt doing much to help your team

Thomas never made a football move, they wouldn't have called that a catch. The interference call was a bad one, I thought it was almost simultaneous with Burnett getting there when the ball did.

The football move rule has been eliminated It was a catch

Thomas never made a football move, they wouldn't have called that a catch. The interference call was a bad one, I thought it was almost simultaneous with Burnett getting there when the ball did.
I agree with you. But that’s one that I actually would understand if he challenged. He wouldn’t have won the challenge but he would have had a better shot with that than he did with his previous 10.

Reactions: pittman71
Ben has been incredibly inconsistent this year. Along with Boswell and the D he is a big reason why they crapped the bed against Denver Oakland the browns and San Diego

Uh the last pass the cornerback grabbed Brown's right arm. That is why he went up with one arm. Blatant interference. Sean Payton was all over the refs earlier in this game and now is getting all the calls. Open your damn mouth Tomlin

Uh the last pass the cornerback grabbed Brown's right arm. That is why he went up with one arm. Blatant interference. Sean Payton was all over the refs earlier in this game and now is getting all the calls. Open your damn mouth Tomlin

Brown didn’t seem to complain at all on that one though.

Brown didn’t seem to complain at all on that one though.

He looked at the official. But the replay showed the corner grabbing his right arm. That is something these corners do a lot in the NFL.

Either these officials are incompetent or they are deliberately cheating.

He looked at the official. But the replay showed the corner grabbing his right arm. That is something these corners do a lot in the NFL.

Either these officials are incompetent or they are deliberately cheating.

I’ll go with incompetency, obviously not cheating.

I’ll go with incompetency, obviously not cheating.

I will forever think these officials in some of these games have agendas, maybe imposed on them beforehand by higher ups? Too many calls going against one team, in too many games. A legitimately incompetent crew statistically will screw over both teams.

I will forever think these officials in some of these games have agendas, maybe imposed on them beforehand by higher ups? Too many calls going against one team, in too many games. A legitimately incompetent crew statistically will screw over both teams.

You’re only looking for bad calls against the Steelers, I’m sure there’s a Saints fan somewhere thinking the refs are missing obvious holding calls against the Steelers OL (was a pretty obvious one on Villanueva not called).

Bad refs are bad refs, they make shit calls on both teams over the course of the game.

Not impressed with Fichtner. Another croni hire. The last play had no one over the middle

Reactions: BFo8
Earlier this week when the crew was announced, it was bad news. I forget the circumstance but this crew did a steeler game earlier this year and it wasn’t a favorable performance by them.

You’re only looking for bad calls against the Steelers, I’m sure there’s a Saints fan somewhere thinking the refs are missing obvious holding calls against the Steelers OL (was a pretty obvious one on Villanueva not called).

Bad refs are bad refs, they make shit calls on both teams over the course of the game.

Holding calls can be called whenever the ref chooses to call them. Last night they chose to call them on the Chargers and many of their drives were ended because of holding penalties.

Reactions: BFo8
Holding calls can be called whenever the ref chooses to call them. Last night they chose to call them on the Chargers and many of their drives were ended because of holding penalties.

There were some bad calls against the Chargers at the worst time last night. They still win that game without the Gates fumble.

LOL did you see the penetration by the Saints defense on 2nd down? No point in even trying to run the ball in. Unless it is a trick play

With Tomlins clock management, I almost thought the Steelers may have called that time out.

Was going to comment on your thread about this last week. When he came into the league Tomlin was the worst time management guy I’d ever seen, it was absolutely horrible.

I think he’s actually improved a lot in that regard, almost to middle of the pack status. Nowhere to go but up I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT