ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Terrelle Pryor stabbing

Seems probable that she was defending herself, but maybe she kept stabbing after he was out of commission.

either way, the kitchen is a bad place for a fight.
You can't assume anything, the full brunt of the punishment should fall solely on her, there is NO EXCUSE that should give any woman a pass to stab a man with a knife.

You can't assume anything, the full brunt of the punishment should fall solely on her, there is NO EXCUSE that should give any woman a pass to stab a man with a knife.
unless, of course, he used a racial slur directed towards her...

Defending one's self isn't an excuse in your mind? Thank God you are not a Founding Father.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
As long as it would be ok if HE stabbed HER under the same circumstances.

It is all about defending one's self from death or great bodily harm. A man Pryors size could cause great bodly harm to her, so yes she was legally justified to use a knife to defend herself.

It would be a hard argument to make that a women her size could cause such harm to a man Pryors size. So no it would not be justified.

Reactions: pitt-girl
Why? Say you're walking down the street and you see a guy beating the crap out of his girlfriend, would you give him $200 or would you call him trash then call the cops?
Once upon a time not to long ago I witnessed something like what's mentioned above so I stopped the guy from beating the woman, and called the police.

She ended up to a bigger trash can than him and told the police I attacked her bf.

It took a store camera review to get me off the hook.

I look at these situations differently now.

In most states if someone is threatening your life and you cant retreat or get away you may use deadly force to save your life.
Except those with a stand your ground rule.

Be careful its dangerous out there.
Today its not what it once was!

Last edited:
She’s in jail for attempted homicide.

Why? Say you're walking down the street and you see a guy beating the crap out of his girlfriend, would you give him $200 or would you call him trash then call the cops?
He might be defending himself.

Rumor out there. She went out with friends, and come home late. Pryor was waiting for her at the apartment and was mad. They start arguing. Neighbor comes out because of the commotion. Pryor decks the guy and was threatening her. In the midst of this she gets knife and then stabs him because she was afraid he’d attack her. What is your verdict?

Rumor out there. She went out with friends, and come home late. Pryor was waiting for her at the apartment and was mad. They start arguing. Neighbor comes out because of the commotion. Pryor decks the guy and was threatening her. In the midst of this she gets knife and then stabs him because she was afraid he’d attack her. What is your verdict?

She gots troubles with the po-lice.

That doesn't meet the definition of her life is being threatened and she couldnt retreat or get away.

A person has to atleast make an attempt to retreat unless your state has a stand your ground rule which changes things but even in this circumstance he never threatened her life at any time that was her assumption.

She gots troubles the po-lice.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Attempted murder. You can't start stabbing just because you're afraid. If he hadn't attacked her she's just speculating that he will, so it's attempted murder on her part.

Reactions: PittFamily2
She gots troubles with the po-lice.

That doesn't meet the definition of her life is being threatened and she couldnt retreat or get away.

A person has to atleast make an attempt to retreat unless your state has a stand your ground rule which changes things but even in this circumstance he never threatened her life at any time that was her assumption.

She gots troubles the po-lice.
She better get a good a lawyer is all I know for sure. The rest is rumor and speculation.

Reactions: Mikefln

I did not follow the details of this story. Yes, if she just grabbed a knife and started stabbing without actual provocation from him just "assumed provocation" by him, then she is not a victim trying to defend herself. She is in hot water if that is how it transpired.

Last edited:
Reactions: PittFamily2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT