ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Transportation

Traveled by train in both Italy and France and it's infinitely better than anything we have here in the states.

Reactions: BurghGuy68
And for what it's worth, PA and France has almost the same population density. Both places have larger cities, medium cities, and rural areas spread across the land. Yet, their rail network is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY better. And they can build it for cheaper. Here we try a single new line and it's the most difficult thing ever, is very expensive and everyone has their hands in the cookie jar.
You do realize we had extensive train travel before, right?....we choose cars over them...the French, as always surrender to sharing transportation with others and paying 6 bucks a gallon for gas should they drive ..their choice.

You do realize we had extensive train travel before, right?....we choose cars over them...the French, as always surrender to sharing transportation with others and paying 6 bucks a gallon for gas should they drive ..their choice.

There is room for both, it's just that the car makers wanted to sell more cars. You do realize that, right?

And they pay more... and get more for it.

Ah, the old " _____________ (fill in the blank) has better _________(Fill in the blank) than the arrogant "Americans".......

I have a feeling you would have had a blast in 1930/early 1940s Germany. Very German then.
So was 1980 and 1730 and many other years for the centuries that Germany was in existence. But maybe you should should try thinking because you have a long history of displaying your feelings on here and they are mostly embarrassing.

So was 1980 and 1730 and many other years for the centuries that Germany was in existence. But maybe you should should try thinking because you have a long history of displaying your feelings on here and they are mostly embarrassing.

Have you been to Germany? I have. It definitely looks and feels German. I would recommend Iceland to you though. I have a feeling that other types of European destinations scare the crap out of you. Also, if you prefer stateside vacations, I recommend West Virginia or Pennsyltucky. Both feel very "American."

Have you been to Germany? I have. It definitely looks and feels German. I would recommend Iceland to you though. I have a feeling that other types of European destinations scare the crap out of you. Also, if you prefer stateside vacations, I recommend West Virginia or Pennsyltucky. Both feel very "American."
The New River Gorge is a fantastic vacation destination.

• Haha
Reactions: BurghGuy68
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT