ADVERTISEMENT

OT: VT Linebacker indicted on 2nd-degree murder charge

This story is very interesting as the guy that died was an absolute creep. Strange, and very disliked but pretty much everyone. He was known for dropping drugs in drinks and treating people like complete shit. The guy dressed as a woman often and would perform oral sex on males with them no knowing it, and in this situation, the football player was given oral sex and I believe later went back because he thought it was a woman until he learned it wasn’t. And when he discovered it was a male, he beat him to death. I’ll leave this out there because I lived in Blacksburg for nearly 20 years, nobody is surprised this happened, and frankly, not too many people losing sleep over it either.

This story is very interesting as the guy that died was an absolute creep. Strange, and very disliked but pretty much everyone. He was known for dropping drugs in drinks and treating people like complete shit. The guy dressed as a woman often and would perform oral sex on males with them no knowing it, and in this situation, the football player was given oral sex and I believe later went back because he thought it was a woman until he learned it wasn’t. And when he discovered it was a male, he beat him to death. I’ll leave this out there because I lived in Blacksburg for nearly 20 years, nobody is surprised this happened, and frankly, not too many people losing sleep over it either.

What a strange story.

If he found out and then went there with the intent to harm, I think he is probably screwed. I mean, it's significant jail time either way but if it had happened in the moment, probably a lesser charge.

Yikes. It is like a dark HBO series or something.

Cop a plea.

So he originally went in April and went back in May. Yea sounds like a classic case of self defense.

This kid’s in deep trouble.
What, one can’t defend against rape? I am kidding, mostly.

If someone tried to rape one of my daughters, I sure as heck hope they would defend themselves as best as they could.

I don’t know if I’d call it interesting. Definitely disturbing. If the VT player was indeed mislead, it is understandable that he would be beyond upset and want to lash out. Killing someone over it is another thing entirely. Maybe he was thinking of pressing charges and suing Tinder and then realized it might come out in the press.

I admit it is obviously a bit easier for me, not having been through the emotionally traumatic situation to respond more rationally.

If someone tried to rape one of my daughters, I sure as heck hope they would defend themselves as best as they could.
Well I get what you’re saying. But if you go back a month later and kill your daughter’s rapist you’re going to jail.

Real time? There are scenarios where you’d likely not face criminal charges. But a month later, you’re done for.

I thought he went back a month later to have sex with the woman who gave him a blow job. He then found out it was a guy a freaked out and beat him to death.

This doesn't sound like rape. It sounds like the guy wasn't forthcoming about being a guy which.... I'm not sure what that is, if anything, given the first encounter was apparently consensual?

This doesn't sound like rape. It sounds like the guy wasn't forthcoming about being a guy which.... I'm not sure what that is, if anything, given the first encounter was apparently consensual?
Hindsight is 20/20 but yeah, probably best to be honest about your gender on a date.

he went back to kill the guy if he was infact a man. so he obviously didnt consent to having gay sex.

very honorable of etude to state that he was going back to determine if 'angie' was a man.

This exact thing happened to Danny Bonaduce (Partridge Family) and he beat the living daylights out of the guy. The guy didn't die, though.

3585900.jpg

This exact thing happened to Danny Bonaduce (Partridge Family) and he beat the living daylights out of the guy. The guy didn't die, though.
I think a thorough ass beating is justified. Killing him, tough to let that one go.

Oh, it will be.
You are right. I’ve been watching SVU and they really do mirror the latest sex crimes in popular culture. They will change it around a tiny bit but really do make episodes that are very similar to a real life event.

You are right. I’ve been watching SVU and they really do mirror the latest sex crimes in popular culture. They will change it around a tiny bit but really do make episodes that are very similar to a real life event.

Probably cheaper that way. The story has already written itself!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT