ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State head football trainer told frat members to get rid of evidence

Why would the idiots at PSU allow him to live in a frat house where was the AD and James from State College couldn't help him. No apartments or modular homes in State College available.

Remember that members of Joe Pa's staff, besides Sandusky, thought it was normal for grown men to shower with little boys who weren't their sons.

Thanks for making this thread pretty hilarious, despite the sick nature and sad events yet again at this cesspool of a University.

Some of these responses have me looking even more like an idiot at the airport by laughing to no one

Reactions: HOF Coach
Thanks for making this thread pretty hilarious, despite the sick nature and sad events yet again at this cesspool of a University.

Some of these responses have me looking even more like an idiot at the airport by laughing to no one
The core situation (fraternity hazing going too far) is not funny in the least and unfortunately can and does happen elsewhere. Pitt too.

Truth be told even Pitt could have a pedophile in lurking in its employ as well. No doubt has in the past.

PS may have a greater propensity for jerks and pervs than most, but unfortunately, not exclusivity.

The ghastly difference is the bizarre football team officials intimate involvement in both cases (as well as others like Vanderbilt and FSU rapes) and not doing a damn thing to prevent it ... indeed, only acting to cover it up and thwart justice.

That's not funny either ... ludicrous and outrageous, though. And since it's largely censored in all other venues due to the fear of economic reprisal from the cultist empire... it's vital to call it out here... If only so its called out SOMEWHERE.

Last edited:
wait a sec, a 50 year old guy moved into a frat house after separating from his wife? did I read that right? A guy in his mid 50's is living in a frat house? The head trainer couldn't identify that a kid has been bleeding and incoherent for 10+ hours?
LMAO-exactly-that's the part that raised my left eyebrow. 56 year old guy living in a frat house with a bunch of kids as a "chaperone" or "advisor". WTF????

The core situation (fraternity hazing going too far) is not funny in the least and unfortunately can and does happen elsewhere. Pitt too.

Truth be told even Pitt could have a pedophile in lurking in its employ as well. No doubt has in the past.

PS may have a greater propensity for jerks and pervs than most, but unfortunately, not exclusivity.

The ghastly difference is the bizarre football team officials intimate involvement in both cases (as well as others like Vanderbilt and FSU rapes) and not doing a damn thing to prevent it ... indeed, only acting to cover it up and thwart justice.

That's not funny either ... ludicrous and outrageous, though. And since it's largely censored in all other venues due to the fear of economic reprisal from the cultist empire... it's vital to call it out here... If only so its called out SOMEWHERE.

Bizarre and ok in nitterville... the rest of civilation.. nope.

the story said that he was "likely home the night of this event" but wont be charged. OK, so maybe somehow he was unaware of this guy for 10 hours, it's a big house. who knows, still unreal how long this went on. And who is the d-bag that is punching the kid in the abdomen when he's passed out? Hope that guy ends up in jail. Why would you punch someone in the stomach who is laying in fetal position.. is that funny?
We Are... Penn State.

Mrs Buffett has expressed interest in being a " house advisor" for one of the local U frats?
But a 50 + year old guy??
Doesn't make much sense.

I didn't want anything to do with fraternity house living when I was 18. I would think it odd for a 28 year old to want to live there. Someone twice that age choosing that lifestyle is beyond weird.

Reactions: Chaos and h2p_5150
Very weird but it is PSU. Good job where buying and renting is dirt cheap right outside of St College.

I didn't want anything to do with fraternity house living when I was 18. I would think it odd for a 28 year old to want to live there. Someone twice that age choosing that lifestyle is beyond weird.

Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Fraternity-House-Deadly-Fall-1-1.jpg

Penn State pledge's dad criticizes hearing into son's death

MARK SCOLFORO
Associated Press

12:32 PM

JUL 12, 2017

BELLEFONTE, Pa. — The father of a Penn State student who died from injuries suffered during a fraternity pledge night earlier this year said he’s exasperated by the pace of an ongoing pre-trial hearing for students charged in connection with his son’s death.

Jim Piazza released a statement late Tuesday that said he has not seen much evidence of remorse from defendants in the courtroom during three days of the preliminary hearing to determine if there’s enough evidence to send the case to county court for trial.

“For those parents of defendants who believe their son was improperly charged, I encourage you to talk to your son and to come forward with everything they have that is helpful,” Piazza said. “If they do, I will be extremely supportive.”

The hearing involves the now-shuttered chapter of Beta Theta Pi and 16 of the 18 young men accused of various crimes related to the February death of 19-year-old Tim Piazza of Lebanon, New Jersey. Two of the defendants waived the hearing.

It’s an early stage in the proceedings, and none of the defendants have been convicted of any crime. On Tuesday, several of the defense lawyers cross-examined the lead detective about the investigation. The hearing is tentatively expected to continue next month.

Jim Piazza, who sat in the front row of the courtroom gallery on Tuesday with his wife and civil attorneys, said defense attorneys have been trying to “shift the focus, shift the blame, and shift the responsibility” away from their clients.

“Tim’s death was no accident,” he wrote. “The facts show that there was a calculated plan carefully carried out by people who knew what they were doing and that it was wrong.”

Authorities say Tim Piazza consumed a dangerous level of alcohol the night of a pledge bid acceptance ceremony and party at the Beta Theta Pi house, then suffered a series of falls, leaving him with a fractured skull and severe injuries to his brain and abdomen. Security camera footage, which was shown during the first part of the preliminary hearing last month, depicted him in severe pain over the course of the evening, and showed fraternity members holding him down, pouring liquid on him and clumsily attempting to make him stand up and to dress him.

Tim Piazza was found unconscious in the basement the next morning by fraternity members who then waited about 40 minutes to summon help. He died the next day at a hospital.

The defendants are accused of charges that include, for some, involuntary manslaughter and aggravated assault. Others face less serious allegations, including evidence tampering, hazing, reckless endangerment and alcohol offenses.

Last edited:
wait a sec, a 50 year old guy moved into a frat house after separating from his wife? did I read that right? A guy in his mid 50's is living in a frat house? The head trainer couldn't identify that a kid has been bleeding and incoherent for 10+ hours?

That's nothing. This dude is way over 50 and lived in a frat house.

a01856c8cc32a22db6507aac587ca35e.jpg

Yet recruits still flock there, fans still flock there. It is weird. They are completely teflon. You would like to think karma is coming to get them......but it just never happens. Somehow, their attitude always has a path of destructions with REAL victims and somehow they manage to turn themselves into the victims. It is just mindboggling.

Yet recruits still flock there, fans still flock there. It is weird. They are completely teflon. You would like to think karma is coming to get them......but it just never happens. Somehow, their attitude always has a path of destructions with REAL victims and somehow they manage to turn themselves into the victims. It is just mindboggling.

Karma has come... look at the mess they are in.

So they win some football games... who cares

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
Hmmmm. What football coach did the same thing? I forget....

Penn State officials are still investigating a fraternity death, which is now further entwined with the university's head football trainer. Defense attorney Frank Fina on Monday suggested Tim Bream, the 56-year-old trainer and Beta Theta Pi house...
http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/07/penn_state_responds_to_questio.html
Maybe the trainer learned this from Joe. Instead of having to cleanup the stadium like the football players, he had the frat members cleanup the house.

Karma has come... look at the mess they are in.

So they win some football games... who cares
Unfortunately Recruits is right. Nothing happened to the football team for having raped dozens or more children. It should have disappeared on a death penalty of at least 5 years. It got nothing.

In fact it benefited. It saw huge jumps in cultist donations. But especially got a convenient way to rid itself of its albatross geezer coach, who was clearly holding them back, as it turned out. A normal force-out like FSU with Bowden had been looming that would have been ugly, leaving serious hard feelings and fractures among the base.

But the exposure of the rapes (which they don't believe ever happened...WITCH HUNT!) led to the reluctant firing by (now pariah) trustees, who (along with the NCAA, Louis Freeh, and of course, us jealous bitter Pitt fans) are conveniently now the "bad guys" -- not Paterno or Sandusky, both of whom are still beloved. They can continue their God worship of those two unfettered. Most importantly, they got a better coach out of it (a better recruiter at least). The fact that he too should be in prison as an accessory to rape (at his old place)... as should be the current school president... also is reaping them nothing. Nothing but success i should say.

In this pledge murder situation, it's acknowledged here the coach was present, could have intercede but didn't and had advised a cover-up (sound familiar?). Normally a reason to charge him as a co-conspirator, but thanks to the usual corrupt crap justice system, no charges ... the football program conveniently escapes again.

And chances are so will the punks who killed this poor kid, because they are well connected. Their arrogance and cockiness pretty much suggests they know the fix is in.

All this would suggest anyone with an ounce of morality would flee the opposite direction of that hell hole, but as recruits noted, the opposite occurs.

Some karma!

Is it any wonder good people are frustrated and reduced to bad thoughts, like couldn't the PS team plane experience engine trouble or something?

Last edited:
Unfortunately Recruits is right. Nothing happened to the football team for having raped dozens or more children. It should have disappeared on a death penalty of at least 5 years. It got nothing.

In fact it benefited. It saw huge jumps in cultist donations. But especially got a convenient way to rid itself of its albatross geezer coach, who was clearly holding them back, as it turned out. A normal force-out like FSU with Bowden had been looming that would have been ugly, leaving serious hard feelings and fractures among the base.

But the exposure of the rapes (which they don't believe ever happened...WITCH HUNT!) led to the reluctant firing by (now pariah) trustees, who (along with the NCAA, Louis Freeh, and of course, us jealous bitter Pitt fans) are conveniently now the "bad guys" -- not Paterno or Sandusky, both of whom are still beloved. They can continue their God worship of those two unfettered. Most importantly, they got a better coach out of it (a better recruiter at least). The fact that he too should be in prison as an accessory to rape (at his old place)... as should be the current school president... also is reaping them nothing. Nothing but success i should say.

In this pledge murder situation, it's acknowledged here the coach was present, could have intercede but didn't and had advised a cover-up (sound familiar?). Normally a reason to charge him as a co-conspirator, but thanks to the usual corrupt crap justice system, no charges ... the football program conveniently escapes again.

And chances are so will the punks who killed this poor kid, because they are well connected. Their arrogance and cockiness pretty much suggests they know the fix is in.

All this would suggest anyone with an ounce of morality would flee the opposite direction of that hell hole, but as recruits noted, the opposite occurs.

Some karma!

Is it any wonder good people are frustrated and reduced to bad thoughts, like couldn't the PS team plane experience engine trouble or something?

This is spot on analysis

Reactions: USN_Panther

Some karma!

Hell, even moreso than surviving this, they benefitted (the football program). They got rid of a huge roadblock and anchor in Paterno who was well past his prime and his entire staff which you have to wonder how good they were. In fact, it also prevented the possibility of JoePa using this entire coverup to put JayPa in charge to follow his footsteps.

So karma hell, they hired two better head coaches than Joe Paterno was the last decade.

But back to this thing, it used to be parents could feel more at ease when adults are present when their children leave their sides. At PSU, that seems to be when they are at most in danger, when the so called adults are around, the people you most expect to protect your kids.

As I tell everyone asking me about the game this year - you could not pay me enough money to be in that stadium with that many nutjobs - I will never set foot in that God forsaken place
I found myself in a meeting yesterday with an older chap... 60's...I had not met. There were a dozen or so people in the meeting.
I didn't like his olive suit nor the argyle olive socks. His comb over was not attractive.
But you know...it takes all kinds.
Late in the MTG I asked the intern sitting next to me where he went to school. "Pitt" he said. Great! I tell him I went to OSU but am a huge Pitt fan....
Comb over says some things to the young man about Penn State ...his school...
I bite my tongue.
He turns to me and says "now the thugs at Ohio State".
I turn to him and say "are you really going to go there? Really? Are you? Your president, AD, security head are off to prison...you hired and harbored Sandusky for well over a decade..., now your football Trainor.."
I actually got up and walked out.
They are sub human.

I found myself in a meeting yesterday with an older chap... 60's...I had not met. There were a dozen or so people in the meeting.
I didn't like his olive suit nor the argyle olive socks. His comb over was not attractive.
But you know...it takes all kinds.
Late in the MTG I asked the intern sitting next to me where he went to school. "Pitt" he said. Great! I tell him I went to OSU but am a huge Pitt fan....
Comb over says some things to the young man about Penn State ...his school...
I bite my tongue.
He turns to me and says "now the thugs at Ohio State".
I turn to him and say "are you really going to go there? Really? Are you? Your president, AD, security head are off to prison...you hired and harbored Sandusky for well over a decade..., now your football Trainor.."
I actually got up and walked out.
They are sub human.

Incorrigible.

Did the trainer have to leave the Frat house? The chapter is "shut down" ... for now (it'll be back once the media dies down). But that looked like a pretty opulent building to leave empty indefinitely. Does Franklin just move in a bevy of players (and whores) into it with him now, like Dan Conner did with Ogre and Jefferson Darcy and the Pies in Revenge of The Nerds?

Did the trainer have to leave the Frat house? The chapter is "shut down" ... for now (it'll be back once the media dies down). But that looked like a pretty opulent building to leave empty indefinitely. Does Franklin just move in a bevy of players (and whores) into it with him now, like Dan Conner did with Ogre and Jefferson Darcy and the Pies in Revenge of The Nerds?

That is just awesome. And perfect analogy.

They will have that house until some roid laden 4 star gridiron hero decides to invent the "Fireball" and........it leads to....

That is just awesome. And perfect analogy.

They will have that house until some roid laden 4 star gridiron hero decides to invent the "Fireball" and........it leads to....
speaking of nerds, Revenge of the Nerds 2 and 3 were on last night, back to back. ROTN 2 was bearable only because of Courtney Thorne-Smith was in a camo bra. The 3rd one I gave a minute before turning off..

speaking of nerds, Revenge of the Nerds 2 and 3 were on last night, back to back. ROTN 2 was bearable only because of Courtney Thorne-Smith was in a camo bra. The 3rd one I gave a minute before turning off..
Was the second version the one where Anthony Edwards only turned up in dream sequence because he thought he had become too important for that role? Only to go on to do a couple years on a prime time soap opera...

Kind of mirrors the Pitt attitude toward turning its nose up at successful football in the 80s. Surely we would be in the Ivy League by now thanks to that...

Was the second version the one where Anthony Edwards only turned up in dream sequence because he thought he had become too important for that role? Only to go on to do a couple years on a prime time soap opera...

Kind of mirrors the Pitt attitude toward turning its nose up at successful football in the 80s. Surely we would be in the Ivy League by now thanks to that...
yep, nerds in paradise.. pretty bad, they get put on deserted island and Ogre becomes a nerd at the end..

I actually listened to an older interview with Booger and Skelnik (the main nerd) on Stern not too long ago. it was an awesome interview actually. Skelnik is Carradine's father (guy in Kung Fu and Kill Bill) so he is talking about this murder cover up of his father and booger is talking about Anthony Edwards leaving the nerds for ER, still pissed off about how he left them high and dry.

So you got these two topics going on simultaneously, one very serious the other, not so much.. Kind of weird because Booger actually did ok for himself, was in Moonlighting which was big in late 80's and still is in some movies now, most recently was the agent in "Ray".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT