ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State head football trainer told frat members to get rid of evidence

Sheesh. Glad I missed it i guess. Though i have to admit that I enjoyed Caddyshack 2.
no you did not, I refuse to believe that. That and Teenwolf 2 were absolute insults, mockeries I dare say, of their originals..

Dan Akroyd puts a bomb in a golf ball then hits a watermelon off the tee from about 75' yards away, to demonstrate the effectiveness of his skills? i'll leave the likeliness of him actually hitting the watermelon on the first shot and focus the ball not detonating when hit by a driver but does when it hits the watermelon.. Come on?

The only good thing about that movie is the rich snobby dude showing off to his girlfriend by going down a waterslide. That scene is so cheesy it makes me laugh.. the dude is like in his early 20's and he tells his girlfriend to "Watch this." What was he going to do on a waterslide that would be impressive enough for her to watch?

yep, nerds in paradise.. pretty bad, they get put on deserted island and Ogre becomes a nerd at the end..

I actually listened to an older interview with Booger and Skelnik (the main nerd) on Stern not too long ago. it was an awesome interview actually. Skelnik is Carradine's father (guy in Kung Fu and Kill Bill) so he is talking about this murder cover up of his father and booger is talking about Anthony Edwards leaving the nerds for ER, still pissed off about how he left them high and dry.

So you got these two topics going on simultaneously, one very serious the other, not so much.. Kind of weird because Booger actually did ok for himself, was in Moonlighting which was big in late 80's and still is in some movies now, most recently was the agent in "Ray".
Both proud and embarrassing to admit but I heard that same interview... and followed it with rapt attention ... and listened to it more than once, I believe! :p

Reactions: Swervin27
And chances are so will the punks who killed this poor kid, because they are well connected. Their arrogance and cockiness pretty much suggests they know the fix is in?

Yep, I had the same thought the first time they showed those dolts heading into court. They looked like they did nothing wrong.

no you did not, I refuse to believe that. That and Teenwolf 2 were absolute insults, mockeries I dare say, of their originals..

Dan Akroyd puts a bomb in a golf ball then hits a watermelon off the tee from about 75' yards away, to demonstrate the effectiveness of his skills? i'll leave the likeliness of him actually hitting the watermelon on the first shot and focus the ball not detonating when hit by a driver but does when it hits the watermelon.. Come on?

The only good thing about that movie is the rich snobby dude showing off to his girlfriend by going down a waterslide. That scene is so cheesy it makes me laugh.. the dude is like in his early 20's and he tells his girlfriend to "Watch this." What was he going to do on a waterslide that would be impressive enough for her to watch?
That's far more of the plot than i recall. But I'm just a sucker for Jackie Mason. I count the Rabbi Krustofsky episodes of The Simpson's among the very best.

Well to be fair that's the attitude impressed into all of them from the moment they step into the place. They're Norse gods (or SS men). There's no guilt to be felt, because no wrong can be done.

Recall the year that a mob of their white hoods ... i mean white shirts ... harassed and abused the Ohio State band at the game. They were demonstrably unremorseful. The AD was furious ... at the reporters. For daring to ask about it.

Yep, I had the same thought the first time they showed those dolts heading into court. They looked like they did nothing wrong.
The main reason it is getting such National Attention are consequences of Hazing and Bravado Drinking that use to be the Right Passage Fraternal Brotherhood, and the Tragic Deaths that can result. It is about another Societal Values Change and a Deterrence if Fraternity National Organizations don't handle it the Justice System will and includes everyone is on their own when that happen.

Same with Penn State, Baylor, Athletic Integrity Compliance Agreements. Now all Universities are in the process of updating all Policies and Procedures and checking on making sure their own Compliance's. It takes tragedies to change events, values, and deterrence just like Seat Belts, Smoking Bans, and DUI's.

Like it was said above, total tragedy all the way around, and can't bring back the past mistakes or life so make sure the future ones can be reduced and removed forever to save future lives and behavior.

The main reason it is getting such National Attention are consequences of Hazing and Bravado Drinking that use to be the Right Passage Fraternal Brotherhood, and the Tragic Deaths that can result. It is about another Societal Values Change and a Deterrence if Fraternity National Organizations don't handle it the Justice System will and includes everyone is on their own when that happen.

Same with Penn State, Baylor, Athletic Integrity Compliance Agreements. Now all Universities are in the process of updating all Policies and Procedures and checking on making sure their own Compliance's. It takes tragedies to change events, values, and deterrence just like Seat Belts, Smoking Bans, and DUI's.

Like it was said above, total tragedy all the way around, and can't bring back the past mistakes or life so make sure the future ones can be reduced and removed forever to save future lives and behavior.

I don't think this is a case of process change making much of a difference. Kids are going to find ways to drink and party and do stupid things no matter what. The difference here is that they completely failed in their response to the problem at hand. They knew the right thing to do was to get the kid to a hospital, and chose not to do it because they were worried about the consequences. Very similar to Sandusky, Paterno and the three amigos. Oddly enough, if one of those kids would have called for help and saved the other kid's life, he would probably be treated like an outcast at the fraternity and in State College, just like Mike McQueary, for attempting to do the right thing.

I don't think this is a case of process change making much of a difference. Kids are going to find ways to drink and party and do stupid things no matter what. The difference here is that they completely failed in their response to the problem at hand. They knew the right thing to do was to get the kid to a hospital, and chose not to do it because they were worried about the consequences. Very similar to Sandusky, Paterno and the three amigos. Oddly enough, if one of those kids would have called for help and saved the other kid's life, he would probably be treated like an outcast at the fraternity and in State College, just like Mike McQueary, for attempting to do the right thing.
I can agree in part but still stand by comment for the future, whenever anyone is overcome with alcohol again, help will be called as all Frats mention it that in the future, and using what happen at University Park as example to avoid a death or Criminal Justice Investigation. Legislatures New Laws will come from this as well, just like what happen in 1970s on DUI's.

When Students tell their parents they are pledging a Fraternity Good Parent's remind they to choose wisely and beware what happen and be careful when doing the selection and pledging. The tragic losses have already happen the wins can only be to avoid such actions and mistakes today and the future.

This is why the District Attorney was wise to not make the call of choosing whom is responsible all of the Defendants and their Lawyers wit Parents will sort it out and why Preliminary Hearings taking so much time. Civil Lawsuits will surely follow as well.

Future Caution and Deterrence will be a By-Product and others can differ, so be it.

I read the entire GJ report on this. It's subhuman.

By the way, besides the coach being there, supposedly the sorority is "secret" or some nonsense but you can bet it's connected somehow. Also, the Frat monitoring group was there that night to check on them.

Like most things PSU (from my experience as a student and living nearby), it all looks good on paper but in practice, it's just barely enough to get by.

"Tim" told them not to text. Miller hasn't established who "Tim" is.

th

It's the humor that's sustained us as

Jerry, it’s our sense of humor that sustained us as a people for 3000 years.

Jerry: 5000

Tim: Even better!
Watley's perverted shenanigans when Jerry was under the gas would actually make him a natural for the PSU staff. He was rinsing and spitting like nobody's business.

I wonder if anyone on PSU's staff has Jon Voigt's Lebaron convertible. Jon Voigt the actor? No, the pereodontist.

Watley's perverted shenanigans when Jerry was under the gas would actually make him a natural for the PSU staff. He was rinsing and spitting like nobody's business.

I wonder if anyone on PSU's staff has Jon Voigt's Lebaron convertible. Jon Voigt the actor? No, the pereodontist.
It's why I never could watch Breaking Bad. Can't stand Watley, and I'm an anti-dentite because of him.

They are adding this nut job to the mural with a hallow around his head.

He is paturdo like
Was he identified in telling the student 's to erase there email. I did not see that cover anywhere but here. Was that brought up in court. Sorry I just did not see anything on that

Was he identified in telling the student 's to erase there email. I did not see that cover anywhere but here. Was that brought up in court. Sorry I just did not see anything on that

Yes he has its been in multiple reports

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT