ADVERTISEMENT

Penn Stating

JokePa

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2010
Ok. Seriously. I read this ridiculous story. How is this “Hazing”?? I played sports all my life and never had dudes put their junk on me as a gag or haze.

wft? I mean if you walked up to a girl and did that and you just said “Oh, just hazing you, don’t take it so serious”. Or telling a police officer you’re going to anal sex him/her. Let’s see what that gets you.

Serious, do you think with the Paterno scandal there that the only recruits that would go there are ones that wouldn’t mind this behavior? Look at all the transfers they had, this has probably been going on awhile. Some good players leave there after their freshman years.

This is PennStating

Ok. Seriously. I read this ridiculous story. How is this “Hazing”?? I played sports all my life and never had dudes put their junk on me as a gag or haze.

wft? I mean if you walked up to a girl and did that and you just said “Oh, just hazing you, don’t take it so serious”. Or telling a police officer you’re going to anal sex him/her. Let’s see what that gets you.

Serious, do you think with the Paterno scandal there that the only recruits that would go there are ones that wouldn’t mind this behavior? Look at all the transfers they had, this has probably been going on awhile. Some good players leave there after their freshman years.

This is PennStating

The fact that they use Sandusky as a verb proves now and forever that they are an utterly tone deaf cult that learned NOTHING from the scandal.

This is PennStating
The cesspool’s spin machine will attempt to bury this exploit as they did all the others. The rest of the country will take note, then move along as the sycophants yell “we are....” at the top of their lungs while they bow to the great god football.
Why any parent would allow their children to attend this black hole of an institution is puzzling.

The fact that they use Sandusky as a verb proves now and forever that they are an utterly tone deaf cult that learned NOTHING from the scandal.
uh, I'll buy the bit about putting one's junk in another's face being weird and out there...now, using Sandusky as a verb in a joking fashion, well that is something dudes (especially 20 year olds) do...proves now and forever that they are an utterly tone deaf....nah, kind of proves they are young men who joke around in a locker room and are not attempting to show how "woke" they are...

Last edited:
Reactions: DORT and pittjas

This is PennStating

I agree as I never saw it personally but I have heard about it before. They call it teabagging. PCC pulled out of the WPIAL playoffs in the early 2000s because some jackasses did that.

uh, I'll buy the bit about putting one's junk in another's face being weird and out there...now, using Sandusky as a verb in a joking fashion, uh, well that is something dudes (especially 20 year olds) do...proves now and forever that they are an utterly tone deaf....nah, kind of proves they are young men who joke around in a locker room and are not attempting to show how "woke" they are...

They joked about Sandusky while he was there.
"Don't bend over to pick up a bar of soap if Sandusky's here".

Regardless the bottomline (no pun intended) is its business as usual and nothing will change with the "football first and only" culture.

Reactions: MIPittfan
uh, I'll buy the bit about putting one's junk in another's face being weird and out there...now, using Sandusky as a verb in a joking fashion, well that is something dudes (especially 20 year olds) do...proves now and forever that they are an utterly tone deaf....nah, kind of proves they are young men who joke around in a locker room and are not attempting to show how "woke" they are...

Why would you joke about the biggest scandal to ever stain your university? Do they make Larry Nasser jokes at Michigan State? Are there wisecracks about the death penalty at SMU? Do SMU players say they want to get Stopperiched?

Reactions: MIPittfan
Why would you joke about the biggest scandal to ever stain your university? Do they make Larry Nasser jokes at Michigan State? Are there wisecracks about the death penalty at SMU? Do SMU players say they want to get Stopperiched?

because men (and young men and boys and hell, evern women) make jokes, mostly offensive, in locker rooms and amongst friends in private. let me guess, you do not?. Hell, I used to make Ironhead crutches jokes all the time back in the day...Give me a solid Paul Evans banging a staff member one liner and I'll run with it...
yes
yes
don't even know what the hell that means but if it is in private and funny, yepper.......

called humor

...save the lecture...

Last edited:
because men (and young men and boys and hell, evern women) make jokes, mostly offensive, in locker rooms and amongst friends.
yes
yes
don't even know what the hell that means but if it is in private and funny, yepper.......

called humor

...save the lecture...

Holy shit. Ok, man, I get you’re a nitter. But come on, his is not locker room talk, are you kidding? This is obviously sexually confused men committing sexual assault on in some cases minors.

You yell at people in the gym harshly and put your balls on them? Or laugh it off when your “locker room buddy’s”puts his genitals on your ass and strokes himself??????

Jeez man you’re a sick puppy

Holy shit. Ok, man, I get you’re a nitter. But come on, I get you’re a nitter., are you kidding? This is obviously sexually confused men committing sexual assault on in some cases minors.

You yell at people in the gym harshly and put your balls on them? Or laugh it off when your “locker room buddy’s”puts his genitals on your ass and strokes himself??????

Jeez man you’re a sick puppy
I get you’re a nitter...hahahaha, you've not read my post history I take it...

You yell at people in the gym harshly and put your balls on them? Or laugh it off when your “locker room buddy’s”puts his genitals on your ass and strokes himself??????...
Gonna have to copy/paste where I said or even implied that...

these are players with other players...how in hell did you act when you were 20 freaking years old in with your buddies and teammates?..I just state the way it is...

because men (and young men and boys and hell, evern women) make jokes, mostly offensive, in locker rooms and amongst friends in private. let me guess, you do not?. Hell, I used to make Ironhead crutches jokes all the time back in the day...Give me a solid Paul Evans banging a staff member one liner and I'll run with it...
yes
yes

called humor

...save the lecture...

The Ironhead crutch jokes are WAY different that joking about child rape and cover-ups. And, no, I don't joke about the latter -- and I hope you don't, either.

yes
yes

called humor

...save the lecture...

Making a joke about Paul Evans and Sandusky aren't even in the same stratosphere. Finding any humor in molesting kids shows that someone has some definite issues.

Reactions: caleco's
I get you’re a nitter...hahahaha, you've not read my post history I take it...

You yell at people in the gym harshly and put your balls on them? Or laugh it off when your “locker room buddy’s”puts his genitals on your ass and strokes himself??????...
Gonna have to copy/paste where I said or even implied that...
I don’t know what you are. I hope you aren’t a Pitt fan. But you claim this all is “called humor”

mmmm ok

Reactions: djbpitt
I don’t know what you are. I hope you aren’t a Pitt fan. But you claim this all is “called humor”

mmmm ok
oh Alice..so pure of heart...geez,

somehow there are Sandusky (not to mention priest) jokes far and wide out in the world but you pure of heart types and internet social warriors are above it all...please....

google "sandusky jokes" and see how many hits you get but you feel high and mighty by trying to crucify a bunch of twenty year old kids for going there...

since you did an "mmm, ok", might want to check out about 60 different episodes of South Park for similar sick humor...

Last edited:
yes
yes

called humor

...save the lecture...

These people aren't sick. And Franco Harris WILL find the truth.

oh Alice..so pure of heart...geez,

somehow there are Sandusky (not to mention priest) jokes far and wide out in the world but you pure of heart types and internet social warriors are above it all...please....

google "sandusky jokes" and see how many hits you get but you feel high and mighty by trying to crucify a bunch of twenty year old kids for going there...

since you did an "mmm, ok", might want to check out about 60 different episodes of South Park for similar sick humor...

I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you equating Sandusky jokes to players putting genitals on others and stroking themselves?

Furthermore ... A PENN STATE PLAYER making Sandusky jokes will be like Germans joking about gassing Jewish people.

Again, the “humor” isn’t humor, it’s deviant behavior pure and simple.

This is PennStating
Because the media reporting on this topic has been, at best, very poor, I will point out the following:

This alleged incident has been investigated three times: once by PSU (not athletic department), once by local police (county district attorney did not press charges) and once by the NCAA (who did not grant the player a waiver).

Take from that what you will, but those three investigations, combined with how the current and former players (including some who transferred to other schools and have no fealty to PSU) have reacted, lead me to conclude this whole thing is BS.

Because the media reporting on this topic has been, at best, very poor, I will point out the following:

This alleged incident has been investigated three times: once by PSU (not athletic department), once by local police (county district attorney did not press charges) and once by the NCAA (who did not grant the player a waiver).

Take from that what you will, but those three investigations, combined with how the current and former players (including some who transferred to other schools and have no fealty to PSU) have reacted, lead me to conclude this whole thing is BS.
You just listed 3 of the most corrupt organizations in the world. Cover Up U, Barney Fife, and the NCAA

FWIW, I don’t care about PSU at all any longer. We don’t play them and I don’t mind if we ever play them again. If this is remotely true they will get what is coming. So really, who cares anymore.

Yeah, clearly this guy who already is at a much better school, just wants the limelight of being the kid that had balls in his face???

There is zero reason to file the lawsuit unless it’s real. He is a 4 star recruit with a good future and now at one of the best universities in the country. Only a nitter would take the stance you are.

Yeah, clearly this guy who already is at a much better school, just wants the limelight of being the kid that had balls in his face???

There is zero reason to file the lawsuit unless it’s real. He is a 4 star recruit with a good future and now at one of the best universities in the country. Only a nitter would take the stance you are.
His dad played at PS and he grew up cheering for them, but now of all a sudden he is out to get them. They are the most f’ed up fan base in all of sports.

Enabler U fan on duty!

I never realized that Pitt had so many Puritan alumni.

Now, if these allegations are true to the letter, then it's disturbing. But that's all they are right now, the allegations of a single person seeking compensatory and exemplary monetary damage whose claims have been refuted by his own teammates, many of whom would have been the same situation that he was at the time.

I played sports my entire childhood until my sophomore year at Pitt and a lot of what I saw in locker rooms could be described by a lawyer as much more severe than they were.

One example: We had a guy that always got overly serious every time he benched. He would close his eyes and pump himself for a solid 10 seconds before lifting. So one day his spotter dropped his pants and hovered his ass above he head after he closed his eyes. A lawyer or someone with a grudge could absolutely describe it as a more aggressive and sexually charged act than it was, which was a dumb prank that made 25 people laugh hysterically, including the guy lifting.

Pitt has multiple frats/sororities that have been suspended for hazing and a dozen unpunished hazing reports over the last 4 years, including multiple from the Pitt band. Does Pitt have a systemic hazing problem? Hell, I was named as a witness in a potential hazing lawsuit, as a fellow "victim", while I attended Pitt.

Finally, the use of "Sandusky" as a crude joke is no worse than the people on here that use his name or that incident as a tagline to insult their football rival. How many of the pearl-clutchers in this thread championed "Joe Knew" shirts?

Reactions: TD_6082

I have been in the military, frat and played sports, I have never seen a kid pinned down with a d-ck planted on his face or held down and dry humped. The kid complained and PSU suspended the perp. The kids dad is a PSU alum. He knows the hatred that will come his way from the Penn Staters. This kid should be praised for having the courage to come forward. Too many times these kids are told loyalty comes before values. It’s taught that loyalty is more important than integrity. If there was retaliation the AD and Coach need to be fired immediately.

Now, if these allegations are true to the letter, then it's disturbing. But that's all they are right now, the allegations of a single person seeking compensatory and exemplary monetary damage whose claims have been refuted by his own teammates, many of whom would have been the same situation that he was at the time.

I played sports my entire childhood until my sophomore year at Pitt and a lot of what I saw in locker rooms could be described by a lawyer as much more severe than they were.

One example: We had a guy that always got overly serious every time he benched. He would close his eyes and pump himself for a solid 10 seconds before lifting. So one day his spotter dropped his pants and hovered his ass above he head after he closed his eyes. A lawyer or someone with a grudge could absolutely describe it as a more aggressive and sexually charged act than it was, which was a dumb prank that made 25 people laugh hysterically, including the guy lifting.

Pitt has multiple frats/sororities that have been suspended for hazing and a dozen unpunished hazing reports over the last 4 years, including multiple from the Pitt band. Does Pitt have a systemic hazing problem? Hell, I was named as a witness in a potential hazing lawsuit, as a fellow "victim", while I attended Pitt.

Finally, the use of "Sandusky" as a crude joke is no worse than the people on here that use his name or that incident as a tagline to insult their football rival. How many of the pearl-clutchers in this thread championed "Joe Knew" shirts?

so you were held down while a guy pressed junk in your face and another humped your arse. All of this while referring to him as their prison biatch. Do that to a female and it’s sexual assault. No sane person can see this as acceptable behavior. I hope you don’t have any responsibilities that involve supervising kids.

Pedd State fans than come onto free Pitt message boards pretending to be alumni, now that is also disturbing.

so you were held down while a guy pressed junk in your face and another humped your arse. All of this while referring to him as their prison biatch. Do that to a female and it’s sexual assault. No sane person can see this as acceptable behavior. I hope you don’t have any responsibilities that involve supervising kids.

Yeah and the guy refers to us as Puritan because we find such behavior offensive.

I'd like to know what they were up to if this is really an overaction as you claim. Maybe the guy's junk touched his face on accident??

Pedd State fans than come onto free Pitt message boards pretending to be alumni, now that is also disturbing.
Yep,and I took the time to look up a username that would only really make sense to a few Pitt alumni. It wasn't at all because it was the apartment that I lived in for 3 years at Pitt.

I have been in the military, frat and played sports, I have never seen a kid pinned down with a d-ck planted on his face or held down and dry humped. The kid complained and PSU suspended the perp. The kids dad is a PSU alum. He knows the hatred that will come his way from the Penn Staters. This kid should be praised for having the courage to come forward. Too many times these kids are told loyalty comes before values. It’s taught that loyalty is more important than integrity. If there was retaliation the AD and Coach need to be fired immediately.
Then I guess you weren't one of the unlucky 7,500 male and 13,000 female soldiers per year that are sexually assaulted according to the DOD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT