ADVERTISEMENT

Pens/Devils: Outside of this game

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
The Devils are looking at possibly having their 1st 50 goal scorer this year. They also have not had a 100 point scorer. The Devils, not exactly an unsuccessful franchise. They have had guys like Kirk Muller, Stephane Richer, Claude Lemieux, Scott Neidermyer, etc...... Not one.

Contrast that, the Pens have had 16 players score 50 goals or more. They also have the most 100 point scorers of any franchise in history. Including the Canadiens.

Even in the Pens dark days, they had guys who could light the lamp like Kehoe, Larouche, Pronovost.

this needed a thread ?
e69ff112f65aae1e55fb0806a141e0bb9fade3b72481dad1de29cec519204d61.jpg

I just think it is amazing. The Devils have had what, 3 Cup winning teams? At least 2.
You would think they would have had at least one 50 goal guy and definitely one 100 point guy.

I mean they had Stephane Richer and Brendan Shanahan, both who have scored 50 goals AFTER they left the Devils.

But the number of 100 point scorers is even more amazing. The Pens are the only franchise to have four 100 point scorers in the same season.

and hextall is destroying the legacy each minute.
i am upset w/ with Lemieux for keeping this bum, I know FSG is not real.

Definition of legacy ..the long-lasting impact of particular events, actions, etc. that took place in the past, or of a person’s life.

One of those fast nights brah ? you knew what i was talking about .
I meant for hextall
He has no legacy
Gm’s are disposable
Rutherford torpedoed the Canes for a decade with bad long term deals .
He won two cups here

Shero was a legend until he wasnt

Focusing on the GM is fools gold

Fenway needs to bring in a new management team. New GM, coach, everything. This one is broken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT