ADVERTISEMENT

Peterman

PhPanther1

Sophomore
Apr 16, 2016
Looks like scouts are rating him with a 2nd round grade now.

I guess they know more than PittPoker? He stinks right?

I acually was very impressed with Peterman. He was VERY instrumental for our offensive success. Kudos to Canada for transforming Nate with less than a year to do so.

Looks like scouts are rating him with a 2nd round grade now.

I guess they know more than PittPoker? He stinks right?

An amazing story! His grade now versus his grade in November. What's up with the guys that posted that these all star games don't mean anything LOL. This kid may have made himself $1,000,000.

Reactions: DMD6037
Tremendous. Nate really exploited the opportunity he received at Pitt to its fullest extent. Hopefully Max Browne is watching.

I've seen some 2018 draft boards who rate Max Browne as the 4 the best QB in that class. Seems crazy but shows how well regarded he still is.

Reactions: Burghlar
I've seen some 2018 draft boards who rate Max Browne as the 4 the best QB in that class. Seems crazy but shows how well regarded he still is.
Just so that there's no misunderstanding: I'm not gonna say that the only reason why Nate did so well at Pitt was because of Canada's system and Pitt's supporting cast, but...working in Canada's system at Pitt certainly got Nate a lot of (deserved) attention that he might not have gotten had he played elsewhere.

He's put himself into the position where he can make more money than most new graduates can only dream of making. And he seems to be a great kid, too....

Let's hope that Max Browne comes from that same mold and attracts the same kind of attention because of his performance on the field.

I believe it was what the scouts, coaches, exec's, etc. saw in Nate all week of practice that impressed over just what occurred in the actual game.
All week it seemed that Nate was the 1 QB who almost all picked out as looking up to the task.
And there was no question in my mind that Canada developed Nate thru out his 1 year at Pitt extremely better than what Chaney did in his year at Pitt. Nate improved from Game 1 under Matt while seeming to stagnate or go backwards under Chaney by the end of the season.

H2 PITT !!!

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
I've seen enough of him to like what he brings to the table. He needs a good bit of work though. His career will unfortunately hinge upon who drafts him. The right situation (one where he doesn't have to play right away) with good coaching will give him a shot at being a solid NFL QB, maybe better than that.

I like Nate and think he has a chance to be a solid NFL QB. However, his draft status is inflated because of an overall bad quarterback class. With that said, I hope he lands in a good situation and not with a team like the Browns.

Yes, great for Nate. The position seems so hard to excel in at the next level. The poor QB play by close to half of the nfl teams in the final 5-6 games was hard to fathom. Maybe it was just me but so many lousy performances at that position seemed to really stick out.

I am not gonna say Nate has a starting spot in the NFL in his future but I think he can find his way onto a team & possibly become a very competent back-up. Someone who will allow a team to endure a 3-4 week span while not playing his team out of the game.
Although he does have a few intangibles he is not a real dynamic QB who will put a team on his back.

H2 PITT !!!

Reactions: Jpripper88
I got a kick out of the fact Nate started for the North squad and the Tennessee kid started for the South.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT