ADVERTISEMENT

Pickett or Clifford - MMA

Pantherguy4

Freshman
Jan 22, 2017
West Mifflin
My buddy and I argue about everything. We have been friends since high school. If course, he went to PSU. I told him yesterday that I thought KENNY PICKETT was one of the toughest college QUARTERBACKS I have seen. He told me Clifford was ten times tougher than Pickett. I told him Pickett would submit Clifford two minutes into an MMA match? What do you think? I think Kenny would destroy him.

My buddy and I argue about everything. We have been friends since high school. If course, he went to PSU. I told him yesterday that I thought KENNY PICKETT was one of the toughest college QUARTERBACKS I have seen. He told me Clifford was ten times tougher than Pickett. I told him Pickett would submit Clifford two minutes into an MMA match? What do you think? I think Kenny would destroy him.
Clifford appears to be the better runner as a QB but then again plays are called for him. I think Kenny makes better decisions but maybe too cautious at times. Any player playing D1 FB in a P5 conference has to be pretty tough, so no offense, but you are arguing semantic.

When Clifford had Pickett on the ropes Franklin would send Levis in and Pickett would knock him out.

Since this match would never happen, why don't you and your PSU buddy settle it for them?

Reactions: dave97
Clifford appears to be the better runner as a QB but then again plays are called for him. I think Kenny makes better decisions but maybe too cautious at times. Any player playing D1 FB in a P5 conference has to be pretty tough, so no offense, but you are arguing semantic.
Clifford would be distracted by little boys in the crowd.

Reactions: PittFanDan17
PSU would trade Clifford for Kenny in a heartbeat. Clifford is basically a RB that occasionally throws a good pass. The only reason they beat us lass year was because of PSU’s defense, and Narduzzi’s horrible decisions. If Kenny was PSU’s QB, it would of been a blowout.

PSU would trade Clifford for Kenny in a heartbeat. Clifford is basically a RB that occasionally throws a good pass. The only reason they beat us lass year was because of PSU’s defense, and Narduzzi’s horrible decisions. If Kenny was PSU’s QB, it would of been a blowout.
I agree!

Dave Brytus

Clifford could be tougher, who knows? But I know Pickett is better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT