ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt’s Recruiting Wins n Losses.....

NCanton Panther

All American
Sep 22, 2001
surprised no one has mentioned the PSN article they just posted with the detailed listing of all of Pitt’s recruiting wins and losses against other schools - who we beat for recruits and who we lost to. Not going to bother to provide the link, I’m sure anyone that wants to can get to PSN.

Obviously tough to accurately come up with these listings not knowing for sure what are real or committable offers for any given recruit, but interesting nonetheless.

0-9 against Alabama- only thing surprising there is that we actually recruited and offered that many kids that actually had offers from and committed to Alabama.

0-10 against PSU - something’s got to be done to change this result going forward

Wish I could post 1 or 2 interesting ‘win’ records but couldn’t find any.

Reactions: jctrack
Who are the 9 kids that had Pitt in their top five that signed at Alabama? I’m going to say none without looking.

I can offer a date to a supermodel. Does that mean anything?

Well, it does show the staff is at least trying to recruit players of that caliber. All for naught if they don't land them, but it is some counter to the "Narduzzi is lazy / afraid" narrative.

What is the story with Nick Malone? Why didn't he sign? And something about the coaches told him not to sign. And what happened to Mahogany? I thought Pitt needed O lineman,

They liked Dick better. Not much more to say about it.

What is the story with Nick Malone? Why didn't he sign? And something about the coaches told him not to sign. And what happened to Mahogany? I thought Pitt needed O lineman,

Last edited:
Didn't Morgantown pull Amir Richardson's ship??
Yes Holgersen pulled Richardson's two weeks before LOI.He signed with Marshall this week.Holgy took lots of flack on this move from the locals.I'm of the belief if you offer honor it but I'm in the minority.For the life of me I can't figure out why Narduzzi offered Malone in the first place.People down here that know football were shocked when Pitt offered him.Maybe Malone will go to my son's Alma Mater Fairmont St.

Yes Holgersen pulled Richardson's two weeks before LOI.He signed with Marshall this week.Holgy took lots of flack on this move from the locals.I'm of the belief if you offer honor it but I'm in the minority.For the life of me I can't figure out why Narduzzi offered Malone in the first place.People down here that know football were shocked when Pitt offered him.Maybe Malone will go to my son's Alma Mater Fairmont St.
Neither can we Pizza. Have a Merry Christmas!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT