ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Clemson Gamethread

No matter the score at the end, our guys look prepared and are fighting hard. If we lose it will only be from running into the talent we just saw on that Clemson drive.

Reactions: Pittguy93
Well better make this drive count a 3 and out and give up another score and we are in trouble

Agreed. Like northwestern did to us 2 years back. Get into the mud. These azzholes spend a trillion times more than us, smack em in the f'in mouth.

They need to hit him and hard and knock him on his rear and get in his head a little. He reminds me of the kid from Altoona who went to play at South Carolina back in the mid nineties. Steve Tanneyhill I believe was his name with long hair

They need to hit him and hard and knock him on his rear and get in his head a little. He reminds me of the kid from Altoona who went to play at South Carolina back in the mid nineties. Steve Tanneyhill I believe was his name with long hair

Taneyhill was a nice QB for them.

Not in the same class as Lawrence though, some had him as the #1 QB recruit in the country.

Have they given more than a half second of time in the passing game tonight? I don't get how a team can execute their run scheme as good as they are bad at pass blocking

Reactions: PittPanthers90
Starting to look a little dicey for those of us who played Pitt +17.5 in the 1st half.

Can we get a block a drooped snap a big return or something to give us some life at half

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT