ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Football 2pm/Game Thread

kma0043

Junior
Nov 30, 2014
Although many (too many of late) are preoccupied with posting about the Steelers or how these bowl games are “meaningless exhibitions” blah blah, I hope I’m not alone in rooting hard for the Panthers today and hoping to see the Seniors go out with a W today. H2P!

Although many (too many of late) are preoccupied with posting about the Steelers or how these bowl games are “meaningless exhibitions” blah blah, I hope I’m not alone in rooting hard for the Panthers today and hoping to see the Seniors go out with a W today. H2P!

One more win !!

I've been burned too many times. I can't remember the last time Pitt looked decent in a bowl game. I'm stuck at work. I'll still probably try and figure out how to stream it somehow.

Let’s go Pitt! I go to Fifth and Forbes for Pitt discussion, and enjoy all the NFL discussion here. But it’s almost game time and I have a drink in my hand. Let’s go!!

They last won a bowl vs. Bowling Green, James Conner was a freshman. I hope they can win, 7-7 would really suck IMO, after the 7-4 start.

Reactions: pitt_fb_9x1
They last won a bowl vs. Bowling Green, James Conner was a freshman. I hope they can win, 7-7 would really suck IMO, after the 7-4 start.

interesting point...TY...was trying to think of what team we beat w/o using google. TY...we are due.........

The 2 sharpest books in Vegas (Westgate and Cantor) are both down to the key number of 3.

I'm listening to the game through the Panther IMG on TuneIn (can't watch - at work). The quality of the audio and the ambience/background noise of the game makes me feel like I'm listening to an AM broadcast of Southmoreland Scotty HS football in 1992.

If that wind is as fierce as the announcers are saying it is you’d think he might’ve given Kessman a shot there.

Ffrench looked like hot garbage on that drive. He better tighten it up! Stanford is now missing something like 8 players from their 2-deep on O due to injuries and getting ready for the pros.

Time to lean on the run a bit more this drive. I agree on giving Kessman a try there.

Amazing this team gives up sacks on third down and takes themselves outta field goal range. The stupidity never ends.

For those who asked about Hall and the pros - he’ll have a shot but he’s got work to do. Getting absolutely steamrolled like that isn’t gonna help his chances. That was ridiculous.

Watson might have to go. I hate to say it but he dialed up the wrong play almost every time they need a big play or preserve field position for a FG.

Reactions: PittCity
Sorry but coaches need to start sitting players who block from behind on kicks. Problem is finding someone to tell Aston that. Costing teams way too much real estate game in and out. All teams.

ADVERTISEMENT