ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt is still bad

Sep 23, 2020
Florida State is just way worse. Combined record of Pitt’s 3 P5 wins 5-17. Pitt is a terrible team with a QB who’s average, not great. Good win today, although it’s like pi$$ing in the ocean, it just doesnt mean much

Do you feel better now?

with that said, I can’t possibly imagine any P5 team has a worse group of offensive tackles than that fsu team.

Reactions: upj87 and BFo8
Florida State is just way worse. Combined record of Pitt’s 3 P5 wins 5-17. Pitt is a terrible team with a QB who’s average, not great. Good win today, although it’s like pi$$ing in the ocean, it just doesnt mean much
It means a lot to the players and coaches. That defense absolutely dominated FSU after losing Paris Ford and Pinnock being suspended. If you don’t think it means a lot to watch those young guys play so well, then I think you’re looking for the wrong things. You can only beat the teams in front of you and they did that in dominating fashion.

Enjoy the win.

I like the Pitt win because they won by a big margin. Old Pitt teams would let FSU stay in the game, but they didn’t - Pitt capitalized on opportunities. Let’s hope the trend continues next week vs GT.

Reactions: ThePanthers
As much as I complain about this team and Narduzzi, it was a good win. FSU is bad, but they’re not Austin Peay.

Reactions: ThePanthers
Plain and simple, if you are a Pitt fan, you are happy this week. If you are not happy to trounce a Florida State team, you are not a fan, if you are not a fan and you are here, you live a shallow meaningless life, which is why one would come to an anonymous message board of a team that won and and claim it is meaningless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT