ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Louisville PRIMEtime

You get what you get. Pitt caught lightening in a bottle last year - now we’re saddled with the Narduzzi circus for 7 more years. But hey...at least we have stability.

All I can say is Pickett and Addison must be two of the greatest players of all-time. They are all that is missing. I guess the other nine on the offense were useless. They have proven to be garbage this season.

No need to watch anymore this year. Start Yarnell for better or for worse. Embarrassing

PN is an egotistical maniac. Runs off coordinators and overrides his assistants.

Bad choice in qb and bad choice in offensive coordinator. Oh well. Football in pittsburgh is bad ! Narduzzi your decisions have made us one dimensional !

You’re f@cking nuts… that’s called a forward pass attempt 99% of the time

it doesn’t excuse the bad play but I’m not blind

Well you're also the guy who thought that the play wasn't a fumble when you could see the ball lying on the ground when Hammonds' rear end hit the ground, so that's still to be determined.

Not sure how you can’t be frustrated with this o line. And the entire freakin offense.
Why? Houy played like shit, but the rest of the line played well. It isnt the line fault. If you have 6 blockers and they bring 7 or 8 you need to see this as a QB and change the play, or do something. They were unblocked, how can you blame the line??

Why? Houy played like shit, but the rest of the line played well. It isnt the line fault. If you have 6 blockers and they bring 7 or 8 you need to see this as a QB and change the play, or do something. They were unblocked, how can you blame the line??
The entire offense minus Izzy is horrible.

We had our shot at glory last year. Back to 40 more years of average to very shity football for pitt.

That was spectacularly embarrassing.

The offense is horrendous.

I’m glad I chose to attend the soccer game at Duke instead of heading to Louisville for that pathetic display.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT