ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-ND Gamethread

Lost in the drama of this game is the fact that our offense was somehow shut out in the 2nd yet again.

They must be approaching some kind of modern record for futility.

Reactions: mcgunns
Scored 0 points with Pickett under center. 7 off wild cat, 7 off kick off return.

You can't win many games today if you can't score with your quarterback. He also just had to face pressure against a three man rush against BoB blocking

Irish DL goes through Pitt's only like a hot knife through butter with only a three-man rush and we nearly saw a miracle completion.

Gritty performance, especially by the defense. But we don't have the talent and players at the skill positions or anywhere. We can't expect to be able to compete with top 20 teams and beat them.

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
Bookser has been burned all day and our Guard doesn't slide to help him out...awful by the RT and RG!

Reactions: bwh05
Look. Team showed up big time today. Bad play calling and bad special teams and bad kicking. Show up and beat Duke in 2 weeks. Keep the ACC alive.

Reactions: rmf05
Hats off to the defense. If the defense can keep playing like this, I can live with Narduzzi but he has to hire a new OC but more importantly actually, he needs to figure out a way to get some WRs here. Needs to hit the JUCO market, transfer market, convert Paris Ford, whatever. There's the Riley Stapleton kid at James Madison (from Indiana, PA) that can grad transfer that I'd look at

Reactions: PittPanthers90
Look. Team showed up big time today. Bad play calling and bad special teams and bad kicking. Show up and beat Duke in 2 weeks. Keep the ACC alive.

You’d think that would be a motivator, normally after blowing a game like that it’s kinda hard to get up for Duke.

Pitt has a terrible offense and maybe the worst passing game I've ever seen from any team. The passing game clearly isn't working and Watson has zero clue on how to fix it.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
Hats off to the defense. If the defense can keep playing like this, I can live with Narduzzi but he has to hire a new OC but more importantly actually, he needs to figure out a way to get some WRs here. Needs to hit the JUCO market, transfer market, convert Paris Ford, whatever. There's the Riley Stapleton kid at James Madison (from Indiana, PA) that can grad transfer that I'd look at

I really don’t the receivers are all that bad. It’s the passing concepts, OC, quarterback and Oline that’s the issue. Yet another game where we get shutout offensively in the second half.

Lost in the drama of this game is the fact that our offense was somehow shut out in the 2nd yet again.

They must be approaching some kind of modern record for futility.

We really have no offense and we definitely have no QB. I hope Narduzzi has a few top QB recruits on his want list.

I really don’t the receivers are all that bad. It’s the passing concepts, OC, quarterback and Oline that’s the issue. Yet another game where we get shutout offensively in the second half.

Its not Pickett. Its the OC, the OL, the WRs, and lack of TEs

Reactions: H2P 2003

And he needs to find a QB and fast. We don't have one right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT