ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt needs a famous fan

Keegan-Michael Key impersonating James Franklin. I wished I wouldn't have seen this though as I am a fan of Key's but didn't realize he has a grad degree from PSU and is a big fan. I hope I can get past that.

Who are our most famous Pitt grads (not counting athletes or businessmen like Pat Croce, Art Rooney, David Tepper, etc)
So he's FAMOUS? Who the hell is he! LOL! THIS is the first tme I've ever heard of him.

You don't have to have received a degree to be an "alum".

Anyone who attended a university is an alum.

From Webster's:

Definition of alumnus
plural alumni play \-ˌnī\
1: a person who has attended or has graduated from a particular school, college, or university
  • an alumnus of Columbia University
—usually used of a man in the singular but often of men and women in the plural

Given that definition... Mark Cuban is Pitt's wealthiest and most famous alumnus.

Bill Gates would be nice but Pitt has incredibly low number of famous non-athlete, non-business, non-politician alums/fans. Pop-culture, I'm talking about. Still, I'm asking who is the most famous? Survivor winner Jenna Morasca who was barely famous for a year or 2 15 years ago? Is that it? Cant be.

Wasn't Morasca just busted for like Crack or Meth or something like that? She has fell on some pretty bad times.

One thing, Outside of sports figures and some business figures, Pitt has pretty weak as far as the fame aspect of producing alumni.

Didn’t know that about her. Dang.

Yea, if there was a tracking of this, Pitt would rank near the bottom in pop-culture non-athlete, non-business, non-politician famous alums.

I invited one of the guitar players from Steve Armstrong and the 25 cent Beer Band that played at the Tequilla Cowboy Country Western Cowboy bar (with the mechanical bull) on a Friday before a Saturday game to the game, ticket, food and liquor included. They were staying at the same Northshore Hotel that Mr Buffett and I stay at and they were on our floor. Hahaha

He liked PITT football. He and the band are from Bay City Michigan so he's not exactly a national famous fan but a regional one??

Best I could do on short notice.

Give me some time and things could change.Hahaha

"save a horse ride a cowboy"
Signed: Mrs Buffett
GO CSU RAMS & PITT Panthers

Last edited:
he's a bad dude in all seriousness, great actor. For some weird reason, every time I think of him though, I envision him shirtless with great abs. not saying it turns me on, not saying it doesn't.

You may remember Training Day....where he supplies drugs to Denzell only to get blown away later in the movie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT