ADVERTISEMENT

pitt roster

Man, that sucks. I think Im less surprised about McGill. Based on his conditioning in matches, Im not sure he was as committed to it as others.

Don’t overlook Hunter Kernan at 174.
I liked what I saw of him too when he got a chance. Good athlete and seems to have a good idea of how he wants to attack. The few times he hit top competition though, he didnt put up much resistance. Struck me as being more of a confidence thing than a lack of ability.

If he takes the 174 spot, Ill be quite pleased.

Cael nasdeo got a visit as well
I’m sure those guys are in the radar not sure interest level though

Reactions: Silkky1982
That’s what I’m hoping, do you know if they are in on Jacob van dee or Tyler Kasak? Just thinking about needing a 125,133 and 141 shortly
Briar Priest fills one of those spots. I figured McMillen would end up at 141 but he's already listed at 149 so looks like he is thinking bigger.

I still think Camacho will be pretty solid as an upperclassman as long as he can stay at 125, not always easy.

On higher weights we are heavy on grant McKay and rocco Welsh, love to get those boys but competition for them will be fierce

Reactions: DevilDog42
That’s what I was thinking on Camacho, he wrestled 132- 2yrs in a row so it definitely isn’t easy for him, lol

On higher weights we are heavy on grant McKay and rocco Welsh, love to get those boys but competition for them will be fierce
Rocco putting on a show right now, beating the #1 at 170. I don't know how to feel about it, excited for the WPIAL kid but hope this doesn't mean he is wrestling his way out of our recruiting range. He'll wrestle again later tonight.

Rocco putting on a show right now, beating the #1 at 170. I don't know how to feel about it, excited for the WPIAL kid but hope this doesn't mean he is wrestling his way out of our recruiting range. He'll wrestle again later tonight.
Specifically I am thinking about a certain Mr. Sanderson watching that match and picking up the phone for the first time. Rocco did not list PSU in his top ten schools, which I'm assuming means they had not shown interest at that point.

Not that it means an guarantee but that’s why Pitt getting verbals in junior year(-steen) usually ends up better for us that waiting till it’s too late. That’s why in a lighter weight, I would have Pletcher putting a full court press on Vinny kilkeary

Reactions: _DBHoops
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT