ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt seating at the Military Bowl

UPitt '89

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2002
Pitt's allotment is 7,333. The stadium capacity is 34,000.

Look like in the lower bowl, Pitt gets sections 29 through 32 (Visitor sideline, 50 yard line to goal line). So about 1/4 of the lower bowl. The upper deck seats say sections 125 to 132 - which is the whole visitor side.... but I'm guessing Pitt doesn't get all of that, because that would be way more than 7,333 seats.

Just ordered mine today... and got 18th row of section 30 (around the 25-30 yard lines) .... that means that about 30-35% of Pitt's lower bowl seating has already been sold.

I think Pitt will sell out its allotment.

Question for anyone who has been there before: Is it bleacher seating in the lower bowl or are they individual seats with backs?

Yeah other than Notre Dame, Navy is near the top of stadiums I want to visit. Win, win so far. Win, win, win if we win the game. H2P!

I made my arrangements but haven't placed my order yet. Son is a freshman at Pitt, and deciding who is going.. but I will be adding 3 to 4!

Reactions: Pittx9
I made my arrangements but haven't placed my order yet. Son is a freshman at Pitt, and deciding who is going.. but I will be adding 3 to 4!
If you want lower level, better order soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT