ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt soccer game Saturday

What do we know about Portland?
who is going to game?

I don't know much about Portland, but I'll be there. I saw on twitter that there are only a few online tickets left and there will be no walk up sales as they expect it to be sold out.

I have some flu like disease currently so I am not able to go. I have 2 tickets on my phone if someone wants them. I only need some help transferring them.

I have some flu like disease currently so I am not able to go. I have 2 tickets on my phone if someone wants them. I only need some help transferring them.
Feel better, Thom.

I hope this isn’t one of those games that we are going to regret not putting away our chances early. We must have 15 shots and 4-5 quality chances at least.

Yeah. At the half with 6 shots on goal to 0 and no score has me scratching my head.

Pitt is completely dominating but no goals to show for it. Makes me nervous.
Yeah they are starting to press and its making them sloppy. Portland is just looking to counter attack and Pitt is giving them opportunities with their sloppiness

I think we are going to look back at corn rows one day like we do with mullets. Just a really bad hair style. That goalkeeper looks like a douche.

Pitt is forcing things way too much. I dont like how this is playing out

That needed to be a goal…the Mirvovic shot. All he had to do was place it into the goal

Reactions: persp
Just got back home from the game! That was complete domination. So glad that it didn't go to PK's. #2 and Goalie Coolio were complete pricks. #2 blowing kisses and Coolio looking like Mike Norvell with his corn rows. Douche.

Just got back home from the game! That was complete domination. So glad that it didn't go to PK's. #2 and Goalie Coolio were complete pricks. #2 blowing kisses and Coolio looking like Mike Norvell with his corn rows. Douche.
The goalie reminded me of Colin Kapernick(sp). What an exciting game! Thank God Pitt won-they thoroughly outplayed them and deserved to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT