ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Softball and baseball weekend

ThePanthers

Head Coach
May 4, 2009
Took the family down to both doubleheaders on Saturday. Had a fantastic time. Too bad we went 0-4, but the games were fun and I just love the complex down there.

Actually had a ton of fun watching the softball game. Everything was so close, and the girls have a good time.

Played two great opponents too in FSU/UVA.

Anyone that has never been there, I suggest you try to go down.

I caught a few innings of the softball game. Was surprised (in a good way) at the crowd. Half-full which for olympic sports in a pro city is really good. Lots of young softball players with their moms and dads making noise. It was really a great atmosphere.

If you have little softball players, you pretty much have to go to some of those games. Great experience for the little ones.

I was there also. My wife and I were visiting our daughter and granddaughter in Ohio (east of Cleveland), so I drove in from there.

I have a question about the softball team. Last year, they had an outstanding player, who I think was a freshman from California. I can't remember her name or position. But after scanning the roster, I didn't see anyone who seemed to fit what I do remember, so I am wondering if she is still on the team.

Sorry, Mike, you're wrong. Maggie Sevilla plays second base. McKayla has always played shortstop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT