ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Unc game thread . . .

Special teams. C. A for return team. F- for punter
Defense D-. Some sacks but gave up yards and points when we needed stops. Stupid and soft. Secondary play was awful
Offense C. Looked good Early but fell apart. Play calling after falling behind didn't help
Junko is averaging 51 yards per punt. What are you expecting from a punter?

The special team’s problem isn’t the punting it’s the goddamn coverage of the punt

Oh and McIntyre might be the worst db I've ever seen. Probably 5 just grade school mistakes

Junko is averaging 51 yards per punt. What are you expecting from a punter?
Wtf??? Look at the first two punts. One was returned for a TD the other 25 yards to the 50. The coverage was nowhere near the punt. He kicked liw line drives on the wrong side of coverage. Go rewatch it and tell me it wasn't his fault. Wow. Are you watching the game or looking at stats. 200% his fault on td

I don’t understand why Nardo won’t give them each a chance to see what they can do with live action.

Florida State will win win by four td’s. I hate saying this.
4 tds will be a win for us. We stink in every phase of the game. I can't see us staying within 40. BTW, unc -7 was the easiest bet ever. First game I bet in over ten years but this was a gimme. I was still hoping I lost my money. Pitt is the worst power 5 team. 2 tears after an acc championship. Good job recruiting

Reactions: Pittisit4me
Why are we playing this flemister loser? What are we going to get from him going forward,? Play the kids

This team has so many problems beyond QB. Flemister should be playing at Duquesne. How is Hammond the only P5 quality RB? Our WRs belong in the MAC. Our linemen should be selling insurance. Run defense stinks. 4-8 here we come

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT