ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC Gamethread

They screwed up the trivia question as well.

Left out Ironhead and probably a couple others.
Yeah something didn’t look right. Pitt has obviously had more than six 1,000 Yard rushers. Billy West and Kevan Barlow were left off from recent memory too.

UNC has better players just as I suspected. They recruited better so they should. Only way we win this is turnovers/big plays, etc.

3rd and 13..No problem against this defense.
On a simple pass to the outside and the player runs for yards..

Plenty of players could make the tackle. No came close.

Yeah something didn’t look right. Pitt has obviously had more than six 1,000 Yard rushers. Billy West and Kevan Barlow were left off from recent memory too.

Forgot about Barlow, add Charles Gladman as well.

Again no, and I mean no pressure on the pass and a blown assignment in the zone coverage.

Run man and bring pressure.

Nice 3rd and 13 defense! Briggs with his 4th negative play of game. Another dumb personal foul, another blown coverage by LB. another choke job By A PN coached team!

Reactions: PittPanthers90
Hey y’all, all I heard for the last four years was that we had to get the Chryst players replaced with narduzzi players, and the defense would be great!

The reality is that narduzzi’s best defensive year was his first, with basically all Chryst players, and since then it has been a disaster.

I don’t care if we win or lose this game...it is time to part ways.

Horrible defense. What a joke. Where's the defensive genius we thought we were getting?

Hey y’all, all I heard for the last four years was that we had to get the Chryst players replaced with narduzzi players, and the defense would be great!

The reality is that narduzzi’s best defensive year was his first, with basically all Chryst players, and since then it has been a disaster.

I don’t care if we win or lose this game...it is time to part ways.
Sadly true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT