ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC Gamethread

To be fair there's been a lot more stupid things said in this tread.

Sideline reporter: "Coach, you told me setting up the running game and setting up the passing game were big keys to your offense..."

How do you not immediately get fired after saying that to a coach at halftime? It's hard to imagine a dumber thing to say.

Sideline reporter: "Coach, you told me setting up the running game and setting up the passing game were big keys to your offense..."

How do you not immediately get fired after saying that to a coach at halftime? It's hard to imagine a dumber thing to say.
Sideline reporting is how we know that more points are needed to win and the leaders need to keep doing what they’re doing.

Reactions: DiehardPanther

Not when it is RAYCOM.

RAYCOM is like the FCS of sportscasting. And my local channel showing the game had Albany football show preceding this game. Wait they were actually BETTER than RAYCOM

I still would like to know who did the research for the trivia question. Not a good look.

The second half play of this team will tell us a lot about this staff and the future of this program. They’ve got to come out fired up and win this game.

2nd half: I think the first posessions are key. A stop on D and a TD on O should loosen us up a bit. It would be nice to see Pickett hit someone deep in stride to get his confidence back. Time for Jackson to be rewarded for his fine play with a pick.

By the way, the actual list of Pitt 1000 yard rushers is:

Dorsett
Walker
Thomas
Gladman
Ironhead
Richards
Martin
West
Barlow
McCoy
Lewis
Graham
Conner
Ollison

Reactions: PittCity
33 yd line drive punt. There’s roughly 30k undergrads at Pitt and they can’t find a guy that can just walk on and beat that loser out?

Us stuffing them and then getting the ball inside our 10 is the most Pitt thing ever.

With a defense and punting game this weak, you can't be extra conservative on 1st and 2nd down. We need to take a shot or two on 1st down. It worked with Mack in the 1st half. The 2nd set of downs was the perfect time to go deep.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
33 yd line drive punt. There’s roughly 30k undergrads at Pitt and they can’t find a guy that can just walk on and beat that loser out?

He is TERRIBLE... we need to give our back-up punter a shot. Then again, Winslow was often terrible in his underclass seasons.

Yes but other teams have freshman punters who can at least kick it 40 yrds

ADVERTISEMENT